IGNORED

Richarlison

• 3 weeks later...

Brazil 3 - 0 Bolivia 

Richarlison started on the right of a front 3.

Earned Brazil a penalty (handball from his pass) for the first that Coutinho converted.

Played the ball into the penalty area for Firmino to cross to Coutinho to head into an open net for the 2nd.

Taken off in the 82 min for Willian.

Good performance overall from him. Happy days, continues to improve as a player.

11 minutes ago, Keith B said:

He looked pretty good last night. Was interchanging with Firmino on the right wing and central. Really good hold up play and he was active and dangerous for most of the match.

Booed by their own fans and ground only 70% full though, not sure why.

3 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Booed by their own fans and ground only 70% full though, not sure why.

Typical Brazil shit. It was 0-0 at half, even though Brazil had most of the ball and a bunch of shots. So they booed them off the pitch, which I thought was very harsh. But when you are Brazil, you are expected to score six bangers each half. Not sure why it wasn't a sell-out. Apparently they are playing these Copa Americas basically every non-world cup summer so it could be a little bit of event fatigue combined with a less than exciting opponent. Bolivia is a fine side, but not moving the needle like Argentina or Columbia, probably.

13 hours ago, Keith B said:

Typical Brazil shit. It was 0-0 at half, even though Brazil had most of the ball and a bunch of shots. So they booed them off the pitch, which I thought was very harsh. But when you are Brazil, you are expected to score six bangers each half. Not sure why it wasn't a sell-out. Apparently they are playing these Copa Americas basically every non-world cup summer so it could be a little bit of event fatigue combined with a less than exciting opponent. Bolivia is a fine side, but not moving the needle like Argentina or Columbia, probably.

I'm not aware of any Bolivian players in the Premier League, though. Maybe their players would be lower-cost targets.

Could Charley play in the number 10 role. His assists for Brazil would suggest so.   

Leao /dcl                     

Bernard              Charley           Neres 

Gomes  gilfi 

Digne         Zouma    Keane     Coleman 

Pickford 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, DavisJD said:

Came on in the second half for Firmino with Brazil up 2-1 and a man down with G Jesus sent off.

Did a job, held the ball up well, kept it in the corner to run the clock.

Oh... and slotted home the 3rd from the penalty spot to seal the game. 

Made up for him, rest up, big season ahead.

Ah crap I meant to watch that, got my times wrong.

• 2 weeks later...