IGNORED

Richarlison

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure what his best position is. I think he is more suited to left and getting his shots off. He is one of those players that hasn’t got the dribbling ability or the rapid pace of other players. When is off form he is really off form but when he is on form he will get you a run of goals. I get what you mean Romey but I think we have to sort out the entire forward line to get the best out of him. 

51 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

One of the weirdest games from a player in a long time.

He spent the game sulking. On his knees so many times, look annoyed when Iwobi went off before him. Had the ball in dangerous places so many times, but cut back inside every time, or even went backwards. The crowd were calling for him to be subbed all match.

Then goes and shuts us up with an beautiful finish and very nearly gets a hat trick.

5 minutes ago, StevO said:

One thing that annoyed me so much today, he had the opportunity to play the ball down the line for Kean but kept cutting back. Needs to play those balls early. 

Goals win games though, and he’s doing that. 

I agree. It was so frustrating at times, but that’s why he stays on the pitch, he can win games.

43 minutes ago, Shukes said:

He spent the game sulking. On his knees so many times, look annoyed when Iwobi went off before him. Had the ball in dangerous places so many times, but cut back inside every time, or even went backwards. The crowd were calling for him to be subbed all match.

Then goes and shuts us up with an beautiful finish and very nearly gets a hat trick.

Thought he played well myself and I never heard a single shout asking for him to be phookef certainly nobody who sits anywhere near me was calling for him to be subbed

Just now, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Thought he played well myself and I never heard a single shout asking for him to be phookef certainly nobody who sits anywhere near me was calling for him to be subbed

May have just been upper Bullens mate. Constant shouts of, you better start doing something. And then discussions of who to replace him with. 

Luckily the manager made his own mind up and kept him on.  

26 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

The opposing teams hate him. On the wolves site they were saying he has a face you just want to punch 😂

But the thing is he does, and if he was playing for anyone else but us we'd be at the front of the queue. Lad defends him saying for some the natural "visage" is a scowl but I don't buy it.

You're being paid gazillions to play a game instead of being a coal miner, enjoy it ffs! There's 35,000 people in the stadium who'd gladly swap jobs with you and they'd all be smiling like a Cheshire cat!

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

Summed it up perfectly really!