IGNORED

Richarlison

Im a bit bored at work today so thought I would throw some winger / AM stats at you all. 

The format is name / mins per goal / mins per assist throughout their careers.

Lookman 223g / 669a

Sandro 240g / 662a

Walcott 224g / 320a

Mirallas 283g / 429a

Bolasie 708g / 505a

Malcom 356g / 508a

Richarlison 319g / 498a

Gylfi 276g / 430a

Klaassen 302g / 490a

Vlasic 700g / 499a 

23 minutes ago, Hoof_It_Nev said:

He was playing for arsenal for most of it to be fair

Plus he so played up front for a bit.

All the players on the list have pros and cons you can mark against them so its all swings and roundabouts.

Overall though I thought Mirallas was the most interesting. Gylfi will be skewed by taking most free kicks and corners so his stats are expected which makes Mirallas the 2nd most productive on the list.

17 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

On Richarlison though; it isn’t half dragging on. I thought it’d have been announced as done this afternoon. 

I guess it wouldn’t be an Everton transfer without it taking longer than expected though. 

And now SSN are saying it’s complete. 

16 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

On Richarlison though; it isn’t half dragging on. I thought it’d have been announced as done this afternoon. 

I guess it wouldn’t be an Everton transfer without it taking longer than expected though. 

Exactly.

We'll doing one if those fancy Finch Farm intro videos. Fannying around with the editing and all that.

3 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Exactly.

We'll doing one if those fancy Finch Farm intro videos. Fannying around with the editing and all that.

its funny all the mid table and lower clubs in the premier league do that (the videos and goofy things) yet Barca one of the biggest in the world nabs malcom and they just post one picture on twitter.  why can't we do that?  who cares about those videos (i don't).  

47 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

malcom just went to barca for 41m.  that's the same price being put forth for richarlison.  doesn't seem so bad now does it?  richarlison is proven in the prem, malcom played for bordeaux.  honestly it makes me feel a lot better about the price.

Another non-EU player for Barca then. I thought they had to offload them?