IGNORED

Cenk Tosun

29 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I hope someone is telling the players that that twat Allardyce wont be around in the summer so ignore what he says. 

I think most of the problems at are club can be answered with the phrase "That cunt Allardyce"

2 minutes ago, pete0 said:

He brought in Walcott to add some much needed peace to the side, who also looks a class above. But let's blame ignore that and blame the manager for these lacklustre players who haven't give a fuck under 3 managers. 

Finished 7th last season.....

Performances under Allardyce are the WORST I have seen except for the tenure of Walter Smith.

I am not saying the players have no blame because they do, but the teams he is putting out and the tactics the team are using are all him.

5 minutes ago, pete0 said:

He brought in Walcott to add some much needed peace to the side, who also looks a class above. But let's blame ignore that and blame the manager for these lacklustre players who haven't give a fuck under 3 managers. 

Eh?!  We are talking about tosun.  A player who has barely had a sniff and allardyce wants to loan back to Turkey....what has this got to do with anything else???

Just now, London Blue said:

Finished 7th last season.....

Performances under Allardyce are the WORST I have seen except for the tenure of Walter Smith.

I am not saying the players have no blame because they do, but the teams he is putting out and the tactics the team are using are all him.

Probably will this season. 

Koeman's first 9 were a lot worse. Alladyce is stuck with the players Koeman and Walsh brought in, to that mess he's added Walcott who has been a bright spark to an utterly dull team. He's on a short term contract so can't afford to develop players who aren't there yet. Longer contract and you might see the likes of Klaassen to build him up for next year. 

I pray that Allardyce is not here next season -- to keep him here or offer him an extension would be criminal. He's the opposite of what this club stands for. The squad is a mess, but his tactics and selections are woeful; the Arsenal game is a perfect example of his ineptitude.

Re: Walcott. He is a good player, and it's no-brainer that he's been decent in the PL and would thusly be decent for us. It's not like Sam found a diamond in the rough, and he's found some kind of breakthrough player. You don't spend that much time at Arsenal if you're trash.

4 hours ago, hafnia said:

I get the feeling tosun was bought without allardyce blessing... the lard eating prick probably wanted Kevin Davies to come out of retirement instead.

I agree. A few weeks ago, I suggested that Crooked Sam will play HIS players and not those brought in by Walsh. It's becoming increasingly clear that Allardyce seeks to be the dictator and has fallen out with Walsh (and others by the sound of it). This man is ruining the club, breeding dysfunctional relationships, undoing all the good done in our youth program, publicly blaming senior squad players, and losing the dressing room. Even though the bookmakers don't see him leaving, I really hope he goes very quickly.

6 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Fotomac (source of the news according to the website) is not a reliable newspaper in Turkey. Some of their well-known news are as below;

- Ibrahimovic to Galatasaray

- Galatasaray making move for Alex Ferguson (haha!)

- Galatasaray offered 80m $ for Zidane and Zidane is up for a new challenge at Galatasaray. (While he was in top form at Real Madrid)

- Fenerbahce bid for Pepe (while he was at his best for Real Madrid)

- Van Nistelrooy to Galatasaray

- Henry to Fenerbahce

- Raul to Galatasaray

- Buffon to Galatasaray

I wouldn't take any newspaper or website where Fotomac named as a source if I were you, even though Fat Sam involved in it.

To be fair he brought him on last week and apparently wanted to bring him on the previous match but for injury’s. 

He may be easing him in slowly and building up how game time. Admittedly last week was the wrong way to bring him in. 

There is a player in there, you can see with his touch and strength. He just needs time to adjust to the pace. Hope we can get ahead in a game and then bring him on with the team on the front foot.... we may see a different outcome then.

He looks the type that once the first goes in, the gates will open.

Cenk was in a high form and Sam finished it. He can play comfortably in big clubs of the world. because he will have midfielders who will make his way. this is absent in Everton. Many people say that Turkish super league is equal championship league. Im sorry brothers. I am watching all the matches in premier league and the quality is not so high. Only top of the 4-5 teams play quality.Cenk was playing in a club that unbeaten in CL first stages. He was playing with Babel,querasma,oğuzhan,talisca,atiba,lens and all of them are give pass to Cenk. Lets see Querasma and Rooney. Querasma : he is playing like 18 years old boy.PASSIOn. Rooney can be a manager only, not footballer.No passion. I didn't see any match that Everton made 5 passes. So ı thınk the problem is not Cenk or Niasse .. the problem is Sam and players like Rooney.you have to find players that wants new challenges. and good manager. I hope Everton can take 3 points today..

God players can make things happen on their own, they dont need it on a plate for them.

We all want him to succeed. For his sake and Everton’s, but he does need time to adjust, you can see that. I do tho k that once his first goal goes in, he will settle and grow into the premier league.

Lets hope we see him today. Wouldn’t mind seeing him start today.

Just come on to say I really like this player. I just don't want us poisoning his ability with this team and manager around him. Under Martinez he'd have scored for fun. Such an intelligent player. Too clever for the rest of them out there.