IGNORED

Cenk Tosun

11 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Thought he was excellent today considering how isolated he was, looked proper gutted at the final whistle as well

Proper centre forward this lad.  Tremendous attitude.

I watched both derbies.... our derby and the Manc derby.  To say that tosun has a more rounded game and better attitude than lukaku is a huge understatement. 

I actually think there is a goalscorer in tosun.  Its' just a pity he has to play for such a sterile manager and weak minded team mates. 

56 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I thought there would have been a few moans about him throwing his arms up in frustration throughout the second half ;) 

Personally, I didn't have a problem with that because what was going on behind him was a bit shit like.

He actually wanted to win the game, something his manager didn’t.  I can’t blame him for being upset with shit tactics to get him the ball.  I saw it and noticed the hands up as well, he gets a pass this time.

7 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

He actually wanted to win the game, something his manager didn’t.  I can’t blame him for being upset with shit tactics to get him the ball.  I saw it and noticed the hands up as well, he gets a pass this time.

It was said tongue in cheek.

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

I thought there would have been a few moans about him throwing his arms up in frustration throughout the second half ;) 

Personally, I didn't have a problem with that because what was going on behind him was a bit shit like.

Yeah I'm all for that when a player is prepared to put the hard yards in himself. 

When you see a Roy Keane, Peter Reid, Souness type player do it... a player who will sweat for the shirt it inspires.

When you see a lazy fucker like lukaku trot around and moan at teammates it's annoying... 

20 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Yeah I'm all for that when a player is prepared to put the hard yards in himself. 

When you see a Roy Kea

ne, Peter Reid, Souness type player do it... a player who will sweat for the shirt it inspires.

When you see a lazy fucker like lukaku trot around and moan at teammates it's annoying... 

In the Sunday Times 'man marking' (Man U v Man C) Lukaku was given 6/10 with the comment 'As ever,  workrate could not be faulted............United failed to give him consistent service'.

As soon as I read 'workrate could not be faulted' I thought of you Haf.:D

2 hours ago, johnh said:

In the Sunday Times 'man marking' (Man U v Man C) Lukaku was given 6/10 with the comment 'As ever,  workrate could not be faulted............United failed to give him consistent service'.

As soon as I read 'workrate could not be faulted' I thought of you Haf.:D

Funny.... he has actually improved his workrate for them more than I've ever seen him do for us.

Quite frankly he had no respect for our club or fans. 

55 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

That won’t stop Haf emoji14.png

"Puts his bloody feet up at 8.00 every evening (that should be foot because he only has one) and gets his missus to fetch his pipe and slippers the lazy bastard; throws his arms in the air if she doesn't pass him the remote when he asks for it, he should be going to get the fucking thing himself:mad:!"

1 minute ago, MikeO said:

"Puts his bloody feet up at 8.00 every evening (that should be foot because he only has one) and gets pogba to fetch his pipe and slippers the lazy bastard; throws his arms in the air if he doesn't pass him the remote when he asks for it, he should be going to get the fucking thing himself:mad:!"

True...

• 3 weeks later...

He is gonna be mustard.  That goal at the weekend demonstrated a level of finishing you don't usually see from average players.  Similar to Kane, aguero and salah he has an understanding of where the post is having taken a look seconds before.... natural. 

3 hours ago, hafnia said:

He is gonna be mustard.  That goal at the weekend demonstrated a level of finishing you don't usually see from average players.  Similar to Kane, aguero and salah he has an understanding of where the post is having taken a look seconds before.... natural. 

Plus two headers, two right footed shots and a left. 

All rounder. Let's hope he isn'tt 'feeding off scraps' next season.

2 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

He would have absolutely thrived and scored many more already with Martinez' style of play. He may well feed off scraps, but he shouldn't have to.

Agreed, oh how I miss those days when we could pass the ball and score for fun, or was it just a dream.