IGNORED

Cenk Tosun

4 minutes ago, Paddock said:

Paul Joyce has said we’re now at loggerheads over the price- this will either drag on all window or he’ll go elsewhere. We’re an absolute joke of a club sometimes we really are.

We should’ve done all the fucking quibbling in fucking December so this was ready to go on Jan 1st. 

Still run like a Sunday league team. 

6 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

We should’ve done all the fucking quibbling in fucking December so this was ready to go on Jan 1st. 

Still run like a Sunday league team. 

Exactly- every time we do something like this it goes tits up. He should have been pictured holding an Everton shirt and everything bar his registration should have heen done-  monies paid contract signed the lot.

Allerdyce comments on it said it all for me- it’s collapsed. Absolute piss take- they’ve only had since September to sort something out.

28 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Supposedly over £2million because the guy they are after has gone up in price.

How do we keep getting back to this same place?

Surely we've learnt from the past and at the very minimum we have a different option to turn to.

Exactly. How many times do they have to put their fingers in the fire to realise they may well end up burnt.

They fucking infuriate me you know and the fact that I’m a fairly intelligent fella with a decent job, boss family, own house, car etc etc and I keep going back to get volleyed in the bollocks time and time again makes me even fucking angrier.

1 minute ago, Paddock said:

Exactly. How many times do they have to put their fingers in the fire to realise they may well end up burnt.

They fucking infuriate me you know and the fact that I’m a fairly intelligent fella with a decent job, boss family, own house, car etc etc and I keep going back to get volleyed in the bollocks time and time again makes me even fucking angrier.

If I was close by, I'd be massaging your shoulders right now, saying 'Its ok mate, come on, it's ok.....'