IGNORED

Abdoulaye Doucouré

Peter H

1 hour ago, TallPaul1878 said:

Since we have put relegation woes behind us and Watford are having a mini crisis then it might be a good time to make a move for one of their players.

And their manager,  a big yes to Doucoure I think he's quite good, and he will get better.

I really like him - if we could shift Schneiderlin on and get this chap for about the same price then it would be good business in my opinion. I think a fully fit McCarthy could still be a real asset for us so would keep him and also sell Besic. I think selling (once we’ve got a left back!!!) is almost as important as bringing in new faces as, with only the league to focus on, this squad is far too big.

4 minutes ago, c1982 said:

I really like him - if we could shift Schneiderlin on and get this chap for about the same price then it would be good business in my opinion. I think a fully fit McCarthy could still be a real asset for us so would keep him and also sell Besic. I think selling (once we’ve got a left back!!!) is almost as important as bringing in new faces as, with only the league to focus on, this squad is far too big.

spot on, we need to move bodies sam already said the squad is too big and we will likely not be playing europa next year.  besic, niasse, jags, lennon, cuco, stek, all should be gone by the summer windows end.

We should get this one in and shift some of our medical problems, ie Besic and McCarthy.  Next injury for McCarthy is a career finisher, and tho I like Besic I wouldn't miss either of them if we could get this fella in, he reminds me of a young Patrick Viera. 

He's a big lad and imposes himself in midfield and he also comes up with some cracking goals.

20 minutes ago, Bill said:

We should get this one in and shift some of our medical problems, ie Besic and McCarthy.  Next injury for McCarthy is a career finisher, and tho I like Besic I wouldn't miss either of them if we could get this fella in, he reminds me of a young Patrick Viera. 

He's a big lad and imposes himself in midfield and he also comes up with some cracking goals.

I'd go along with that plus he's got a great engine on him box - box all game

9 hours ago, TallPaul1878 said:

Besic doesn't have a game lol. He just sits on the bench every now and then. I think fans need to accept he will be going through the door very soon 

Simply mentioned our box to box style midfielders pal - in order of depth as well. I’m convinced besic will move on personally.

• 4 months later...
31 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

"Sorry We can't find that page

It may have been moved or the address mistyped"

What did the article say? Seems to have been lost.

Would absolutely love him here I think its exsactly the type of player we need, especially under Silva if that happens.

1 minute ago, Romey 1878 said:

He basically said he wouldn't disrespect Watford by signing for a club not as good, and would only leave for a better club.

Maybe he would leave for twice his wages and to work under a manager I presume he likes?

Did you see if it was direct quotes from him or could there be potential it was just made up?

• 1 month later...