IGNORED

Abdoulaye Doucouré

Peter H

On 12/07/2018 at 20:16, Romey 1878 said:

Why even bother bidding for Watford players? Only one thing is going to happen. 

One of two things; we get bids rejected or we get fleeced on the price

i think it might well happen, for a stupid price, as a way of settling any compensation for Silva. Either this guy or their Brazilian

14 hours ago, Aidan said:

We did the same wit Moyes and United! Albeit Moyes eventually got his way with Fellaini!

Not really. They offered a paltry fee for the pair of them, which we quite rightly turned down. If they'd offered a fair price in the first place we'd have done business with them right then no problem.

On 14/07/2018 at 18:56, Matt said:

One of two things; we get bids rejected or we get fleeced on the price

i think it might well happen, for a stupid price, as a way of settling any compensation for Silva. Either this guy or their Brazilian

Should just have a look next year after they go down.

35 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Don't get all the fuss on RLC. Completely outshone by Zaha and Milojević. RLC reminds me of Barkley on his off days. 

He's Barkley with a brain more like 

Ask any Palace fan and they will tell you he made them tick 

'In the games he has played [at Crystal Palace], he has been almost our best player in every one of them.

'We have Wilfried Zaha of course, but he has certainly been on his coat-tails. I have not worked with many players better than Ruben Loftus-Cheek and what he can be.

'He has the chance to be a really top player at club and international level because he doesn't have any weaknesses.' Hodgson

16 hours ago, EFC-Paul said:

He's Barkley with a brain more like 

That was the point I was making. He's thick like Barkley (well the Barkley with time to think). Wrong space and bad decisions was the main the I noticed. Seems to go through the motions in a game. 

6 hours ago, pete0 said:

That was the point I was making. He's thick like Barkley (well the Barkley with time to think). Wrong space and bad decisions was the main the I noticed. Seems to go through the motions in a game. 

I think he is a very good player, but I know exactly what you mean. He seems to play within himself, very quiet and shy player. Every now and again he does something very good, but most of the time he seems to be scared to take risks..... complete polar opposite of someone like Deli ali.

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

I have followed this guy for a while now and I am not sure how reliable he is. I have noticed him mention things I have seen elsewhere first. He hadn't mentioned anything about Richarlison until it became common knowledge and then backfilled. 

He gives me some hope though so I am going to keep following him! 😄

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Finn balor said:

PSG are apparently in for him £45 mill they can have gana for that 

Wasn’t there something going around saying they could spend more than £20m because of FFP? 

I’m not worried this window, and don’t think the media has a clue who were actually after anyway