IGNORED

Football Hooligan Books Anyone?

toolio

arite lads im looking to read some good hooligan books and was wondering if anyone has any reccommendations, i have read scally and its great so any other 1's would be grateful

cheers

the ton fan from scotland

46638[/snapback]

my old sociology lecturer was called Robin Manser. He did a load of research (commissioned by FIFA if my memory serves me) and wrote a load of books. he was a really intelligent guy and was really down-to-earth - he was studying a subject that fascinated him. anyway, he's written some good books, so check him out!!

Football factory was alright i spose but it bored bat shit out of me

i do remember i watched something on bbc about police actions around the world and put in the world's worse 5 riots.

and the worse one of all was they heysal disaster back in 86 ******************* ******************************************************

Edited by GoldfishMemory

Football factory was alright i spose but it bored bat shit out of me

i do remember i watched something on bbc about police actions around the world and put in the world's worse 5 riots.

and the worse one of all was they heysal disaster back in 86************************ *************************************

46811[/snapback]

Going fishing mate?

Edited by GoldfishMemory