IGNORED

Blue Bill's shiny new stadium at the docks...

Lowensda

Gents the Mrs is doing a touch of research for her University work and she has asked me for some help from the TT community! 

I thought I would put a quick post on here linking the survey as I know how rarely it gets looked at! Hope I'm not breaking too many rules.

Thanks guys, any help is greatly appreciated. 

Link here

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎09‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 09:22, Romey 1878 said:

At best I think this is all going to drag on for years and years and then we'll get the stadium. The bigger fear is that it all just goes tits up as usual.

I have to agree mate  we will have to sell GP then pay out to rent it after a supermarket is built in Bramley-Moore because we couldn't close the deal  and we will still have to pay Dan Meis for his time,  (it will not be for his work)

On 12/03/2018 at 21:38, Palfy said:

We have to get it or Moshiri will take his money back and walk, he's not here for the love of the club he's here for the opportunity to make a lot of money and that can only happen if the stadium is built.

I half agree. I think hes here to build and be the chairman of a very successful club playing for top honours at home and in Europe with the prestige and marketing that brings. With that also comes a financial reward. I do agree though that a new stadium is an absolute must for him to realise his project. 

8 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

With Liverpool council looking to stump up 280Million of the 500 needed for the new stadium, why are we looking for other institutions to loan the rest.

I thought Moshiri was a billionaire and was here to get the stadium built by investing heavily in the club, obviously I got that wrong because in real terms 220M to a billionaire is like £200 to Mr average so I'm struggling as to why we need to find further outside investment, anyone got a different angle on this which I haven't grasped, or is Moshiri a piss taker.

18 minutes ago, Palfy said:

With Liverpool council looking to stump up 280Million of the 500 needed for the new stadium, why are we looking for other institutions to loan the rest.

I thought Moshiri was a billionaire and was here to get the stadium built by investing heavily in the club, obviously I got that wrong because in real terms 220M to a billionaire is like £200 to Mr average so I'm struggling as to why we need to find further outside investment, anyone got a different angle on this which I haven't grasped, or is Moshiri a piss taker.

He’s a billionaire accountant so probably understands this side of it so I wouldn’t worry!

Moshiri is a billionaire, but as the same as most billionaires, he doesn’t have a billion cash.

His capital is in his business and ownings, this is why he (as most million/billionaires) are great candidates for loans.

What he can’t do, is put 200million cash into the club. And let’s be honest here.... why would any shareholder put 20% of his own income down on a project that he is in to earn money on? A good businessman would use his capital to gain a favourable loan that will pay good dividends on.

14 hours ago, Shukes said:

Moshiri is a billionaire, but as the same as most billionaires, he doesn’t have a billion cash.

His capital is in his business and ownings, this is why he (as most million/billionaires) are great candidates for loans.

What he can’t do, is put 200million cash into the club. And let’s be honest here.... why would any shareholder put 20% of his own income down on a project that he is in to earn money on? A good businessman would use his capital to gain a favourable loan that will pay good dividends on.

He already has put that in though. Agree with the rest