IGNORED

Blue Bill's shiny new stadium at the docks...

Lowensda

The bernabeau and san siro are top grounds for atmosphere due to the design.... being close to the pitch. I'm glad that's the case.

Can vouch for the Bernabéu having done the tour, not experienced the atmosphere admittedly but those stands are so steep it's frightening (well they are if you're acrophobic like I am :unsure:).

Can vouch for the Bernabéu having done the tour, not experienced the atmosphere admittedly but those stands are so steep it's frightening (well they are if you're acrophobic like I am :unsure:).

Never been to either but you can see/feel the difference on tv between them to juves ground for example.

isnt it time people stopped sniping at Bill kenwright he has come up with Moshiri

He has and fair play to him but we've also had several near misses and a huge missed opportunity with him...which makes me feel that Moshiri was more luck/work of someone else....Sorry Bill!!!

Still full credit to him mind!!!

I don't think he invented Moshiri. Or even found him hiding under a rock somewhere. He was a frustrated shareholder in one of the most famous clubs in Europe and happened to be a friend of a friend. He spent 20 years looking and eventually got a guy who has an office in the same city. ?

Thanks Bill.

• 4 weeks later...