Stadium - All ifs, buts and maybes...

On 17/02/2016 at 12:32, StevO said:

3. car park, on site with season tickets. I've banged on about this plenty of times too. if you have a car park at the ground, sell the space as a season ticket. £150 to park at the ground for a season, if four of you go the game it becomes affordable. you'd never fit everyone in anyway, so make something good from what you have.

3 minutes ago, StevO said:

I would like to see a multi storey car park near by, owned by the club, with spaces sold as a season ticket add on...

You and that bloody car park, you're as bad as JB banging on about trains😂

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best thing about this (well not the best but a nice side issue) will be stuffing it down the throat of the smug Koppite idiots who post stuff like, "..they're building a new stadium you know🤣.." all o

Best scenario in my opinion. I’d rather a full 52k than a 3rd full stadium. 

I aspire to Everton.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, MikeO said:

You and that bloody car park, you're as bad as JB banging on about trains😂

I’m a lazy get Mike. I’d park next to the turnstile if they’d let me. 

I have a spot I’ve parked in for years, just off Queens Drive. But maybe two or three times each season someone else is there when I arrive. I swear, we lose every time I’m not in that parking spot. I need a parking space!!

11 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

To @StevO point it is also an excellent upsell for the club.  In America it’s a standard package you get the season ticket and then you buy the parking spot additionally.  Easy money for the club.

I never really thought about this but it is a good idea, having a set parking space is something that I'd purchase and I'm sure others would too, a nice little upsell as you say.

At the moment I park outside the ground, £10-£15 which I'd rather put into the club than an independent operator. 

2 hours ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

I never really thought about this but it is a good idea, having a set parking space is something that I'd purchase and I'm sure others would too, a nice little upsell as you say.

At the moment I park outside the ground, £10-£15 which I'd rather put into the club than an independent operator. 

Exactly, good upsell. 
Id be willing to pay £150 per season to park safely. 

5 hours ago, StevO said:

I’m a lazy get Mike. I’d park next to the turnstile if they’d let me. 

I have a spot I’ve parked in for years, just off Queens Drive. But maybe two or three times each season someone else is there when I arrive. I swear, we lose every time I’m not in that parking spot. I need a parking space!!

What if you had a space and we lost the first home game, we would have to kill you, and feed you to the fish in the Mersey !