IGNORED

Spurs V Everton

MikeO

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully it will be the game they show on Sky Sports at 8.25 in full. If not will get to watch the highlights on Sky at 10.15.

Great result.

Even before Klbane got sent off I had a bad feeling for this game but fair dues to the players and DM.

After the first half they were saying it was maninly all Spurs but couldn't get the last pass in (bit like us last season)

Spurs now lost 2 out of there first 3 games and we are still Undefeted.

2 weeks now and then we play the Shite for which I will be in tenerfire to watch with a beer in my hand

Fucking Fantastic!

Going down to 10 men made us Work and fight for the ball!

Ever player was Fantastic!

Naysmith Nearly Scored and OG, i think he Clipped the Bar.

1 of the best performances in the secend half i have seen us play!

Every player Battled for the ball.

Timmy Cahill even lost his boot and the through it off the patch and kept on playing with one boot. Ossie Is Amazing! ossie for England! lol

Cant Belive it!

Der Der Der Der Andy Johnson!

And We beat them with 10 men!

Defoe England ya Havin a Laugh!

get in there! 7 points already? it took us 12 games to get that didnt it last season?

come on u blues! we are on the up! been there for the dark times, now i can see the light! and its blue! maybe im drunk! maybe i dont care! Everton for the league! ok, maybe i am to drunk!

must say im absolutely made up with the lads for beating spurs away, ive always seen them as a good side and a hard side to beat, and to beat them away well they must have played great, what did killa actually get sent off for?havent seen any highlights and motd hasnt been on yet, what was everyone like?did anyone go?

was watching it on football first, hugely impressed with the team, was amazed with osman and how he played, personally i think its a good thing now that big dunc has gone, we seem to be playing a lot more to feet and playing a lot of possession football rather than just hoofing the ball upfield to the likes of dunc and even beattie, was probably a good thing that he was dropped today as well