IGNORED

Which picture is real and which is fake?

Which is real and which is fake?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the two pictures shows two TT members getting together for a chat over coffee?

6 minutes ago, johnh said:

I got dressed for the occasion!😊  One of the most pleasant meets I have had for a long time.  Cornish Steve is one diamond geezer as they say down south.

And I will say the same about you, John. What a wonderful way to spend an afternoon.

You can't see it, but the picture on the table is of the Everton squad from the 1947/1948 season, and John was able to tell me stories about several of those players.

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Was there a reason for the meet and where was it. ??

I flew last night from New York to London and will be continuing my journey to France tomorrow. Today, I checked into a hotel near Heathrow airport. John deduced this from a message I posted earlier in the week and suggested, since he lives nearby, we get together - which we did.

23 hours ago, MikeO said:

Is it picture 1?

Nice one guys, very glad that happened. I'd post the picture of me, Matt and Lowensda together but Matt had a huge boil on his nose at the time and made me promise not to:lol:.

Ah go on, everyone needs a laugh after this season