IGNORED

Yerry Mina

15 minutes ago, Paddock said:

Is he training with the squad now- There are videos of Zouma and Bernard and Gomez is injured but nothing on Mina.

I think it’ll be Holgate and Keane Saturday.

I would like to think we will have too much for Southampton without relying on new defence. 

Holgate is a decent player - far better than Williams and more mobile than Jags. 

26 minutes ago, hafnia said:

I would like to think we will have too much for Southampton without relying on new defence. 

Holgate is a decent player - far better than Williams and more mobile than Jags. 

You still never answered my question though. Do you know if he’s training with us yet?

20 minutes ago, Peter H said:

Could also mean that most teams wanted to attack on Cucos side because he was a weaker link. 

Once he settled he made less defensive errors than most, but he'd already made a reputation in his first few games when he was an absolute farce. I thought defensively he done well on the left, only real critism was the Salah slip but even then I think people were too harsh on him for that one.