IGNORED

Yerry Mina

12 minutes ago, Bill said:

OK  Mark if you say so, he cant even make the bench and he's been here three weeks, got to be something in it.

One of those days, Bill? :lol: 

First you have a weird reaction to one of our players wanting to do well with us, and now you seem disappointed that one of our players doesn’t look like he has a broken ankle!

4 minutes ago, patto said:

Well let's just wait and see and don't forget he hasn't played for nearly 2 months so he's got to get fit first. 

I sometimes wonder why I come on here no one wants to believe anything you say I told you 2 days ago he had broke his ankle which I was told by a friend who has a friend at finch farm. 

I remember you also told us Jags had cleared out his locker because he was going to Arsenal :lol: 

On a serious note, it must be fucking hell for the lad getting his plaster put on, taken off yesterday so he could get some footy boots on, then get a new one put on. Also, he must be a great bullshitter for our manager to think he’ll be playing in a month and that his injury is something he picked up playing for Colombia (where was the cast when he signed?) and that it’s nothing “special”.