IGNORED

Yerry Mina

38 minutes ago, Paddock said:

Widley reported that that’s true now. Broke his metatarsal. You couldn’t make this up could you. It’s like we’re fucking cursed.

I'm not going to be annoyed until the club confirm, so for now I'll just say - :lol: and maybe we'll learn not to bring in players that are already injured! :rolleyes:

Apparently not as bad as first thought and has suffered a "minor" set back, what that set back is hasn't yet been officially stated but it's apparently not a metatarsal break.... hopefully

I've not much concern on Mina as much as I want him to play we have options it's Gomes that has me scratching my head as to why we've brought him in so far off being fit and ready 

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I'm not going to be annoyed until the club confirm, so for now I'll just say - :lol: and maybe we'll learn not to bring in players that are already injured! :rolleyes:

Talking of which I see Lacina Traore is now available on a free and he had quite remarkable scoring stats in the Premiership , a cheeky punt could solve our CF issues !

59 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Really wish people would stop scaremongering. He'd broke his ankle before, and now people have been overstating this injury too. Weirdos everywhere.

56 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Talking of which I see Lacina Traore is now available on a free and he had quite remarkable scoring stats in the Premiership , a cheeky punt could solve our CF issues !

I'd managed to wipe that piece of shit out of my mind until now. Thanks, Dunc :lol: 

6 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Really wish people would stop scaremongering. He'd broke his ankle before, and now people have been overstating this injury too. Weirdos everywhere.

I'd managed to wipe that piece of shit out of my mind until now. Thanks, Dunc :lol: 

Ha ha so I’m kind of getting the impression you aren’t sold on the idea of bringing him back then?

42 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

https://www.football365.com/news/yerry-mina-stamped-on-by-everton-teammate-in-training

We should be demanding an apology from all those that reported it was a major injury. Sick to fucking death of false reporting.

If you had to pick one player to get stamped on by though, it would definitely be all 60kg’s of Bernard!

2 hours ago, Btay said:

That’s 9.45 stone before any of you outdated people kick up a stink. (mike) no offence 😇

You can't have 9.45 stones, that's expressing imperial as metric:shakingfist:.

59 minutes ago, Palfy said:

The last time Mike was 9st.10 David Bowie had just released the Laughing Gnome.😝

Actually 60kg = 9 stone, 6 lb and 4.4377 oz:rolleyes:.

Are you suggesting I was an obese child? The Laughing Gnome was (coincidentally) released on my seventh birthday:P.

59 minutes ago, MikeO said:

You can't have 9.45 stones, that's expressing imperial as metric:shakingfist:.

Actually 60kg = 9 stone, 6 lb and 4.4377 oz:rolleyes:.

Are you suggesting I was an obese child? The Laughing Gnome was (coincidentally) released on my seventh birthday:P.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ It’s a horrible system!

• 2 weeks later...

Good to see him on the pitch, but was it just me that thought he looked really awkward? 

That unnecessary tackle on the byline with the ball alreay our if okay. Always seemed to have to shape his body to use his right foot when passing. It’s his first football for a longtime and I’m hoping it is just that,but for some reason he made me worry for the first time in the match haha.

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

Good to see him on the pitch, but was it just me that thought he looked really awkward? 

That unnecessary tackle on the byline with the ball alreay our if okay. Always seemed to have to shape his body to use his right foot when passing. It’s his first football for a longtime and I’m hoping it is just that,but for some reason he made me worry for the first time in the match haha.

No your not alone, I think he was frightened of making any mistakes coming on so late in the game.