5 hours ago, Hafnia said:

We’ve conceded as many goals as the bottom side in the table. Between the goalkeeper and defence and whatever else they are told to do its shite.

Mate I understand that and agree. I’m saying 2 players out of a back 5 have been acceptable so far. I get they are a collective unit but I’ve been happy with their levels so far. Centre backs and goalkeeper have been suspect and need to shape up quickly.

8 minutes ago, MC11 said:

I think at the moment we have to go with Keane and Mina. Holgate will need time to get back to his usual level and Godfrey must take his chance if it arises. 

Think holgate will play RB as coleman is out for Fulham. Mina to come in and mark Mitrovic 

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reckon the medical is in Costa Del BroadVerde?

For me things like this undermine racism. There is no place for racist hatred in the world, but to put this in the same bracket as the likes of what has been seen recently in matches in London does mo

Walsh and his cronies stole a living from us. Best move we made this season was to clear house and get Silva, Brands and co in, we look like a professional team now.

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Btay said:

Mate I understand that and agree. I’m saying 2 players out of a back 5 have been acceptable so far. I get they are a collective unit but I’ve been happy with their levels so far. Centre backs and goalkeeper have been suspect and need to shape up quickly.

Think holgate will play RB as coleman is out for Fulham. Mina to come in and mark Mitrovic 

No issues with Holgate at RB but I’d rather start Godfrey over Mina 

4 hours ago, Matt said:

No issues with Holgate at RB but I’d rather start Godfrey over Mina 

I think Holgate, Mina and Keane have a better understanding of each other is my thinking. Mind you, I have nothing what so ever against Godfrey and look forward to seeing him at CB

14 hours ago, Aidan said:

I mean the team in 3rd place have conceded more than us. The sample size is so small it's not really relevant. 

I think with Holgate back our defence will improve slightly, but a real reliable, consistent enforcer in centre half would be ideal. There isn't many of them about though. 

Yeah Liverpool, they conceded 7 of them in one game, so it's fair to call that an outlier. 

12 hours ago, Btay said:

I don't think we defended well at all aside the spurs game.

Full backs can give the impression they are doing ok based on attacking play.

As a defensive unit I'm really disappointed. It starts with keeper and to a degree ends with midfield