IGNORED

Lucas Digne

36 minutes ago, Btay said:

Haha leave him out of this!

1 - it’s ridiculously out of position - even for him.

2 - he isn’t quick enough 

3 - Delph or tosun

He was probably running to give him a hug and his leg did that weird habit of doing it’s own thing and put all its and Minas weight on the ankle. 

9 minutes ago, Matt said:

He was probably running to give him a hug and his leg did that weird habit of doing it’s own thing and put all its and Minas weight on the ankle. 

I mean I wouldn't rule out his weird falling over off balance tackle that he seems to do once a game.... Unco bastard that he is, i still love him!

On 31/12/2020 at 21:04, Palfy said:

There is no need to rush him back it’s not as if our defence is struggling, on the contrary it’s been the best part of our game for a week’s now. 

Except that Digne is key to how both Richy and DCL play.  No surprise both have gone of the boil with him out.

18 hours ago, Bailey said:

It was a bit of a weird one with Digne because I didn't really register he was playing. It was a solid but unspectacular performance.

I see what you mean by that. He just blends in, makes good stuff happen, can go unnoticed. But he’s such a good player.