IGNORED

Lucas Digne

24 minutes ago, jofanon said:

Why do we have to buy players sequentially?  It feels like we cant move forwards with other players until Richarlison is done, then Dinge, then ....

Would have been great if our elders gave us a leaflet with all the hazards of becoming an Evertonian from a very young age or sat us down and gave us "that talk" but an Everton one instead..... Frustratingly at times (most) were born with it in us 

8 minutes ago, EFC-Paul said:

Would have been great if our elders gave us a leaflet with all the hazards of becoming an Evertonian from a very young age or sat us down and gave us "that talk" but an Everton one instead..... Frustratingly at times (most) were born with it in us  

I chose it.  I'm a southerner born to a Gooner.

Been my club since I was 4-5 and I'm now 40.  Long time to be in pain!

3 hours ago, jofanon said:

2 hours ago, Blueherts said:

Same. (literally, in every detail!)

2 hours ago, Newty82 said:

80's glory hunters 😉

Roughly the same for me, except my Dad didn't really like football but was was nominally a Tranmere fan, but I am a proper glory supporter because I became a fan during the '84 cup final at the age of 4. Went well for a couple of years too......

😐

4 hours ago, jofanon said:

4 hours ago, Blueherts said:

Same. (literally, in every detail!)

Similar, southerner born to a Spurs fan (and I'm a bit the wrong side of 40:(), father-in-law was a Gooner though.

Let Leighton see out his contract. If this lad takes his place then he will be fine as a back up going into a couple more seasons if he’s only playing a handful of games. We won’t bring in much better and probably can’t get someone as good as him for the bench. 

This lad is quality. I think he is happy to join us for this reason: He's sick and tired of Top clubs. Being a PSG and then Barcelona player comes with huge expectations and pressure. He's now looking to ease things with us and he's getting the same contract if not better.

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

Glad to finally have it done. Who knows, in a week we might, just might, be looking one more signing! :lol: 

The type of signing we need to be making, I'm very pleased with this. He's a bit of a handsome chap too :P 

Dreadful taste in trainers though