IGNORED

Joao Virginia

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Their fans want him sent back to us. 

Thought that might be the case. Good experience for him though, hopefully he can turn it around.

Reading play in the cup tomorrow, might try and catch some of it if I can get a stream. 

• 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, plaidharper said:

Wow, just had a howler in the cup.

6 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Really terrible!

3 minutes ago, Sibdane said:

For those wondering:

https://streamja.com/26Zk

2 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

no wonder arsenal let him go

If anyone can come up with any 'keeper who hasn't had a howler like that in their career then I'll be astounded. One incident doesn't define the man.

2 hours ago, MikeO said:

If anyone can come up with any 'keeper who hasn't had a howler like that in their career then I'll be astounded. One incident doesn't define the man.

Remember when De Gea started out at United? 

Not comparing the two... Just takes others longer to get in the swing of things. 

I dislike this signing, loaning and then they're not deemed good enough and get sold. I know it's now commonplace but Beckham Scholes Butt Giggs GNev played regularly and look where it got Utd. Brands was supposedly pro young players but the likes of DCL, Holgate and Davies aren't getting regular run-puts due to subsequent 'big name signings' so do we really have a youth policy?

4 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

I dislike this signing, loaning and then they're not deemed good enough and get sold. I know it's now commonplace but Beckham Scholes Butt Giggs GNev played regularly and look where it got Utd. Brands was supposedly pro young players but the likes of DCL, Holgate and Davies aren't getting regular run-puts due to subsequent 'big name signings' so do we really have a youth policy?

Interestingly though, all three of them started the last match. Young players shouldn't just get a chance because they're young, and so far none of them have really merited extended time on the pitch bar DCL (who has plenty of time up front this season).

19 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

That was a once in a life time situation. They’ve not had a player come close to the  class of 92 since 

Took the words out of my mouth; they became what they became through a freak occurrence of them all coming through at the same time, not happened before and likely never will again.