IGNORED

Calling All Students

Louis

If you have a student bank account please consider moving it to Halifax.

They are not giving away a free railcard or a free ipod but they are giving away something which is far more valuable, a 0% overdraft until you graduate. They are offering £2,750 per year for your university course. So if you are doing a three year course by the end of the third year you can have an overdraft of £8,250.

If you are feeling clever you may 'stooze' this away in a high interest rate (current highest is 5.15%) then you could earn up to £447 for simply not spending your money.

what are you doing bluenose 6th form or college? im going to Clarence St. college to do some I T course

47813[/snapback]

to answer your queston aaron im staying on at my school for 6th form. im sad arnt i lol. reason being is that all the kopite dickeds are all leaving so ill be happy with me mates. (and all the hot girls) ;)

^ is that not a loan?

an overdraft just allows you to go in the red up to a certain amount, doesn't it, you have to pay however much you lose, it doesn't give you money to move around

atleast i think

47993[/snapback]

It basically means the bottom line of your bank account is not £0 its -£whatever the overdraft is so as soon as you get a £1000 overdraft for example you can draw out that cash!

Meaning if its interest free but you dont need it you can draw on the overdraft put it in a high interest account for a year and earn a load of interest then just put it back at the end of the year keeping the interest. It only works for people with enough money to not need an overdraft tho' like you said before you

ohhhh i get you now, my fault .. :)

havin said that, hardly worth the hassle for like 40 quid over a year is it

48008[/snapback]

You always have to be right dont you Craccer!

use louis' figures and its £141.63 each year for 3 years which is £429.29 for filling out 2 forms now £430 for nothing in my eyes is an excellent deal!

You always have to be right dont you Craccer!

use louis' figures and its £141.63 each year for 3 years which is £429.29 for filling out 2 forms now £430 for nothing in my eyes is an excellent deal!

48101[/snapback]

i'm not trying to be right, i'm trying to see the deal ...

however it won't be 141 each year, because interest doesn't work like that