IGNORED

Kurt Zouma

39 minutes ago, nyblue23 said:

I'm pretty excited about seeing a back line of Mina and Zouma. The aerial threat that they present alone will be unlike anything we've seen here since I started watching Everton a decade ago.

We might be a force at set pieces! :o 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

They haven't seen it yet! :lol:

Good on him though, if he wants to use this loan to get back into his parent clubs first team then it can only benefit us, he is willing to put the performances in to show he is good enough. I cant see him making it back at Chelsea, they will buy someone before playing him again.

2 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Probably got a Chelsea picture on his bio as well. Sack the disrespectful prick! He needs to realise we are the only club in the world.

1 hour ago, aaron said:

They haven't seen it yet! :lol:

Good on him though, if he wants to use this loan to get back into his parent clubs first team then it can only benefit us, he is willing to put the performances in to show he is good enough. I cant see him making it back at Chelsea, they will buy someone before playing him again.

Spot on

5 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Good to see...  a player who wants to use a loan to get valuable game time and knows how to apply his loyalties correctly. 

I'm sure if Chelsea have him back and want to keep him he wouldn't behave like he was still at Everton.  Same as Dowell... 

14 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Agreed. 

Wasn’t sure about him as a signing beforehand, but he looks an absolute monster. 

He controlled the back 4- there centre forward was a bug lad and tried to push him about, he got fucked right off- he won important headers and looked decent on the ball. 

10 hours ago, Paddock said:

He controlled the back 4- there centre forward was a bug lad and tried to push him about, he got fucked right off- he won important headers and looked decent on the ball. 

Made me laugh when their number 9 I think it was who was a big lad himself tried to knock him off the ball a few times 

The lad looked rock solid calm and spreads play across the back well, looks to have a good understanding with Holgate as well who also had a very good game tbh

It's just a shame we've so many injuries and players likely not to be upto speed at the moment as Silva will have some selection headache's which is a great thing 

10 minutes ago, EFC-Paul said:

Made me laugh when their number 9 I think it was who was a big lad himself tried to knock him off the ball a few times 

The lad looked rock solid calm and spreads play across the back well, looks to have a good understanding with Holgate as well who also had a very good game tbh

It's just a shame we've so many injuries and players likely not to be upto speed at the moment as Silva will have some selection headache's which is a great thing 

Yep- thought he was great. They kicked fuck out of him as well and the ref gave him absolutely nothing but he just picked himself up and carried on. He was cool as anything on the ball and as you say his distribution was good.