IGNORED

André Gomes

Peter H

2 minutes ago, Wiggytop said:

The pace of the Portuguese league will suit him more then the prem, could have been a Rolls Royce player for us before the horror injury, I wish him all the best.

He was RR before the injury, very sad the way it went. But Son is a saint who went in with no intent, press say so.

40 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Just watched the US training video from today and he’s clearly not there (or at least involved in the session). The Gomes we had on-loan was excellent but I’ve been so underwhelmed since - obviously the injury didn’t help but still. Fingers crossed on another high earner off the books.

I love Andre, when he arrived he was brilliant. I had never seen a player who was able to carry and protect the ball like that. And he’s a gent. Gutted that it hasn’t worked out, largely because of reasons beyond his control. I hope he gets the future he wants.

I wish him well.  Loads of ability but mentally unable to tap into it.  Similar to Barkley from that perspective but in a different way. 

The injury didn't help but I don't think that was the factor.  Pre injury he had inexplicable bad games for us. 

Could do with Pickford's psychologist. 

2 hours ago, Shukes said:

My o lay problem is, that if he goes, I’ll have to take down the life size picture from the ceiling over my bed.

Thats going to take some work, the missus loves the beard!

Do you get your Olay off the missus or buy your own never used it myself I use Clinique for men😂

34 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Was it "Olay olay olay"?

Cosmetics are dangerous things, wife and I used to have a chemist across the road from us and one day she asked me to nip across to buy some baby oil, which I did. Shortly after I was despatched to get a pregnancy test, who knew baby oil made babies?

😂It can be dangerous in the wrong hands I suppose. 

36 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Was it "Olay olay olay"?

Cosmetics are dangerous things, wife and I used to have a chemist across the road from us and one day she asked me to nip across to buy some baby oil, which I did. Shortly after I was despatched to get a pregnancy test, who knew baby oil made babies?

I guess Josh does now 😶