IGNORED

André Gomes

Peter H

11 hours ago, Elston Gunnn said:

This article claims Spurs are interested in Gomes.

http://www.espn.com/soccer/blog/transfer-talk/79/post/3805588/transfer-talk-tottenham-hotspur-join-everton-in-pursuit-of-barcelona-man-andre-gomes

Also discusses AC Milan interest in Richarlison.

"The prospect of Spurs being able to offer more Premier League football..."

Huh? How does that work?

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, StevO said:

Or it could be just a nod to the journalist? But I really hope it’s him wanting to sign 💙

It's indeed a nod to the journalist, but the interview makes an impression that the lad is very happy being here. No doubt he wants to sign permanently.

1 hour ago, StevO said:

I’m sure the player will make the final decision anyway. Barca will get the money they want regardless, hopefully he wants to keep playing for Everton. 

agreed at this point its not about money, we will pay what spurs will pay if we want him, it will be down to the player like Ste says.  I think we have the edge he is settled here knows everyone and the manager.  Spurs have only 1 portuguese speaker Lucas Moura, we have a contingent and whole management staff.  I fancy our odds.

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Aidan said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/47941333

Wonder what Fabinho will get for snotting on someone. 

He didn’t actually snot on him. Just did it in Hazard’s general direction, which was bad enough and strangely not one of the red shite commentary team noticed it!

18 minutes ago, Palfy said:

If found guilty will it be a 2 match ban or 3. 

"If" we were a bonafide 7th place side with the strength in depth and character to compete regularly on a Thursday and a Sunday then I would be all for it..... but we aren't yet and I'm more bothered in learning how to get consistency and strength to play league games against teams that we should be able to beat. 

We have managed to find ourselves in a position to finish 7th somehow.... 

If that’s true, it should already be sorted. We should be all over that.

That would be an absolute steal. Would even make the business evertonians happy haha. Possibly of profit haha.

Not that I think we should be looking at it that way at all. Just know that so many do.