IGNORED

André Gomes

Peter H

Place in the starting XI

Successful season 

Portugese mananger

Fan support

Only few clubs can better the wages Everton will offer.

Good club transfer relationship with Barcelona 

cons:

no champions league

unknowns:

life in England

silly transfer offer from another club

I think he’ll be playing for Everton again next season, let’s hope.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Finn balor said:

Champions league finalist, champs league next year and amazing stadium. You can’t blame him for going there. He has immersed himself into the club and done some great charity work here so I’ll wish him all the best if that’s what he decides to do. 

But he did that at Barcelona and he didn't like it, for him its more about where he feels at home, loved. 

I'm not saying he will 100% stay, but we have a good chance, if we can agree a fee with Barcelona.

17 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Don’t even want to consider he may sign for Spurs after we gave him the opportunity to resurrect his career. 

he helped us to 8th we got plenty out of the deal as well, this is the nature of loans, that's why i don't get attached unless they announce there is a buyout clause at the end of the loan, then its for certain.  they didn't with Gomes and so i didnt' get attached knowing he could easily be gone.

7 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

he helped us to 8th we got plenty out of the deal as well, this is the nature of loans, that's why i don't get attached unless they announce there is a buyout clause at the end of the loan, then its for certain.  they didn't with Gomes and so i didnt' get attached knowing he could easily be gone.

I’m not considering it. 

2 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

He got us, he attached to us. But football doesn’t work like that. 

Brands should have gotten the buyout clause put into the loan, most of them have them nowadays.  you can always say no.  oh well, i'm not overly disappointed, gomes was more good than bad but he wasn't a worldie in my opinion.  morgan is doing fine there now and i'm sure Brands has players picked already knowing full well Andre could turn us down.

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

Many people believe Barca have put these stories out there (as they did with Mina and United) to try and get other clubs interested.

That's true, Barca are looking to shift allot of players (for them) in the transfer window and no doubt want to push up the prices they receive. 

6 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Many people believe Barca have put these stories out there (as they did with Mina and United) to try and get other clubs interested.

Very plausible hope your right mate, oh yeah just in case anyone's interested still not considering it 😀

• 2 weeks later...