IGNORED

André Gomes

Peter H

On 02/12/2018 at 15:29, Bill said:

If the man is Happy here, pleased with his performances and is on a decent wage why would he want to leave.

Away from friends and extended family? Somewhere with a foreign language? Awful weather compared to home?

There are plenty of reasons why he should want to leave, but people stay in jobs because they love the challenge and the environment and the respect they're given. Let's hope that outweighs the other stuff.

11 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I’m astounded that there are so many that don’t believe. 

I know we’re Everton and don’t think we deserve nice things and all that shite, but heads need to be given a wobble. 

I believe! Him signing up is on my list for Father Christmas. 

5 hours ago, Palfy said:

Let’s dare to believe and it will happen. 

If we can get a decent deal with Barcelona, he'll be ours. Surely Gomes won't leave for another lost season elsewhere. He's valued here and will get a decent wage, why would he not want to stay? I can't think of better place for him given the circumstances and his past experience with 'top club'.

8 hours ago, MC11 said:

He was our best player by a country mile Sunday. I’d even go as far as saying at times he was the best player on the pitch. Ridiculously hard to get the ball off. 

Massive, Massive talent 

It's rare that we agree, but I don't think there's any chance of disagreement here.

You might even say he's our lynch-pin :P 

4 hours ago, Palfy said:

What we saying boy's fake news has infiltrated sky sports reporting on Everton, can't see how that's going to win them anymore contracts it's just not worth lying about.

It’s from an Everton interview that Sky has quoted. He did a media day with a translator. No one at the club would be bothered about lies of they were positive lies anyway.