IGNORED

Merry Christmas!

Aidan

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Happy whatever you want to call it, everyone :) 

my 10 dish  breakfast is done, now to prep the 14 dish roast :) 

Please send me an invite for next years.  I love to eat good food.  I’ll cleanup :)

merry Christmas!  I’m excited for my kids to tear open this gifts once they wake up.

On 25/12/2018 at 13:24, MikeO said:

Home from the mother-in-laws so I finally get to have a beer, hope everyone got what they wanted from Santa.

Yes. In my case, that meant seeing all six of my children (plus spouses and girlfriends), four grandchildren, and friends around the Christmas dinner table. It was the first large meal at our new house, and it turns out we have enough room to seat about 40 - and maybe we'll need it as the next generation grows. :)

3 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

Yes. In my case, that meant seeing all six of my children (plus spouses and girlfriends), four grandchildren, and friends around the Christmas dinner table. It was the first large meal at our new house, and it turns out we have enough room to seat about 40 - and maybe we'll need it as the next generation grows. :)

That's not a meal that's a banquet, hope your wife had some help in the kitchen!

If we put all our five with respective partners and nine grandchildren in our house some people would need to eat in the kitchen, bedrooms and bathroom (or garden weather permitting, which it rarely does).

12 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

That's some dining table and equally some dining room to put it in, is your new home by any chance the White House😉. Pleased to hear you had a great day.

22 hours ago, Palfy said:

That's some dining table and equally some dining room to put it in, is your new home by any chance the White House😉. Pleased to hear you had a great day.

Haha. We actually downsized, but the house was designed smartly with an open plan. We can position a table the entire width of the house: from the dining room, through the front hallway, and into the living room. (It was actually one long table plus a large folding table. We have another but didn’t need it.) The kitchen is right in the middle of the ground floor, and we used the counters as a buffet line. It worked well.