IGNORED

The Kit Supplier Thread

EVERTON FC kit supplier if Umbro contract runs out after 2018-19 season  

19 members have voted

1. 1. who will be EVERTON FC kit supplier for 2019-2020 season?

• Keep Umbro
    • Kappa
    • Joma
    • Asics
    • Nike
    • Le Coq Sportif
    • Hummel

54 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Kit not out till mid July and won’t be unveiled until the first week of July! What a load of shit. Away kits to come later in the summer. I really don’t get the thinking behind this club sometimes. 

Don't see the problem myself, if you want something you wait until it becomes available; same as if you want to see a film you have to wait until it's released. I don't think the late release this year will affect sales at all, people will be gagging for it when it happens.

That said I'm not the target market.

Aside; went down to my local out here earlier and sat down at a table before noticing the guy at the next table had a Liverpool shirt on. Was ready for some banter when one of the owners went up to chat to him and he was Greek😂. Everyone on the island (as far as I have seen in fifteen years of coming) is an Olympiakos fan but here was a Greek red, never come across one before. Thought they had more sense:P.

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Don't see the problem myself, if you want something you wait until it becomes available; same as if you want to see a film you have to wait until it's released. I don't think the late release this year will affect sales at all, people will be gagging for it when it happens.

That said I'm not the target market.

Aside; went down to my local out here earlier and sat down at a table before noticing the guy at the next table had a Liverpool shirt on. Was ready for some banter when one of the owners went up to chat to him and he was Greek😂. Everyone on the island (as far as I have seen in fifteen years of coming) is an Olympiakos fan but here was a Greek red, never come across one before. Thought they had more sense:P.

They’re everywhere abroad. I often laugh at the local residents worrying about gloating from the reds, living abroad gives so much more exposure to them 

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/06/2019 at 16:59, Finn balor said:

Arsenal’s kits for next season are really nice. Adidas do normally make good kits 

Arse one still not officially revealed but there are very convincing leaks...

3 hours ago, Finn balor said:

Where’s this kit???

....of the rest we're one of six yet to reveal.

Capture.JPG