IGNORED

David Neres

18 minutes ago, Tonsta said:

Greedy bastard fucks about to much before he scoresšŸ˜Š

I did think that too. Heā€™ll get a rude awakening if he tries that in our league.Ā 

Still, and I know itā€™s only YouTube, but the lad looks like a young Hazard.Ā 

1 hour ago, Haiku said:

What I saw on this video is awful defending. He'll find himself lying flat on the ground face down the second he tries doing any of these tricks in the premier league. I just don't see this guy as an improvement over Lookman.

He did a great job in the Champions League last season, I donā€™t see how he wouldnā€™t be an improvement on a player who doesnā€™t even get in our team. This guy would start every week.Ā 

1 hour ago, Haiku said:

What I saw on this video is awful defending. He'll find himself lying flat on the ground face down the second he tries doing any of these tricks in the premier league. I just don't see this guy as an improvement over Lookman.

I dont know how you can compare him to Lookman there is absolutely no comparison at all. Well maybe about Ā£50m difference in any transfer fee.

9 hours ago, Aidan said:

Ajax have signed Quincy Promes, maybe a Neres replacement?Ā 

Ā 

2 hours ago, Steve_E said:

Ajax are still after PSV starlet Steven Bergwijn as well supposedly, another winger. Of course they might just be anticipating Ziyech leaving rather than Neres.Ā 

Ajax have already confirmed that Ziyech will be leaving. Apparently he enquired about a transfer last summer and was promised that he would be sold should an acceptable offer come in and if he continued with the club for another year. Ziyech kept his side of the bargain playing the 2018/19 season with Ajax and Marc Overmars (Director of Football) confirmed a few weeks ago that Hakim would be leaving as a result.

He's currently on international duty with Morocco but as soon as that's done and dusted he'll be off for a new beginning. He's being chased by Arsenal but he could do so much better than them, he needs to move to a Champions League club IMO to continue his development.Ā 

Promes has been signed to replace him and it is true that they are also looking at Bergwijn (another young star who will be at a top club in a few years). The fact that they are looking at another winger suggests that Neres could be off but the fact that he could quite literally play for the likes of Madrid and Barcelona every week means that I refuse to get excited about his transfer. There's absolutely no way that he comes here unless Richarlison can somehow convince him to use us as a stepping stone for a season or two.Ā 

1 hour ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Ā 

Ajax have already confirmed that Ziyech will be leaving. Apparently he enquired about a transfer last summer and was promised that he would be sold should an acceptable offer come in and if he continued with the club for another year. Ziyech kept his side of the bargain playing the 2018/19 season with Ajax and Marc Overmars (Director of Football) confirmed a few weeks ago that Hakim would be leaving as a result.

He's currently on international duty with Morocco but as soon as that's done and dusted he'll be off for a new beginning. He's being chased by Arsenal but he could do so much better than them, he needs to move to a Champions League club IMO to continue his development.Ā 

Promes has been signed to replace him and it is true that they are also looking at Bergwijn (another young star who will be at a top club in a few years). The fact that they are looking at another winger suggests that Neres could be off but the fact that he could quite literally play for the likes of Madrid and Barcelona every week means that I refuse to get excited about his transfer. There's absolutely no way that he comes here unless Richarlison can somehow convince him to use us as a stepping stone for a season or two.Ā 

Thanks for the info zoo šŸ‘