IGNORED

2019/20 Pre-season.

It seems crazy to me - playing a game after only really 4 days of training where the opposition will be well up for it. Just hope there are no injuries. Good experience for the youngster tho

Not sure how lucrative these trips are or whether its contractual with SportPesa

10 hours ago, Btay said:

First pre season game tomorrow.

cant imagine a strong team but good to see Everton back in action and getting excited for the season!

Summer is always tough going with no real matches played - WWC has been ok, and the Cricket. But its not the same...

1 hour ago, Cisk said:

Summer is always tough going with no real matches played - WWC has been ok, and the Cricket. But its not the same...

I thoroughly enjoy watching other sports and the media giving them the coverage without the media saturation of football. Don’t get me wrong I’ll be excited come August 10th but until then I’ll enjoy the coverage of the Golf, cricket, tennis.

3 hours ago, Cisk said:

It seems crazy to me - playing a game after only really 4 days of training where the opposition will be well up for it. Just hope there are no injuries. Good experience for the youngster tho

Not sure how lucrative these trips are or whether its contractual with SportPesa

Think it's in the contract as same happened last year with Gor Mahia.

23 minutes ago, MikeO said:

That's telling he I'm not a member.

Capture.JPG

Mines doing the same even though I’m a season ticket holder. I called them they said they were having problems with the new website and that they fixed it. Came off the phone logged back in and it still doesn’t work! 😡

1 minute ago, barryj said:

Mines doing the same even though I’m a season ticket holder. I called them they said they were having problems with the new website and that they fixed it. Came off the phone logged back in and it still doesn’t work! 😡

I switched browser then logged in. Still couldn't see a link so just changed page address to evertonfc.com/live and it's working.

15 minutes ago, MikeO said:

I switched browser then logged in. Still couldn't see a link so just changed page address to evertonfc.com/live and it's working.

Mine is not working at all whatever I do. Not that I’m missing much it seems. 

3 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I hope that’s just a mistake and you haven’t actually just come up with that horrendous nickname. 

:rofl: 

ive got a 4 year old climbing all over me while I watch and type. 

He is a bit of a looker though :wub:

2 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

The kids looking much better the first half team. Probably because they’re more used to playing together. 

They’re also trying to impress. The first team players should’ve been making the same effort