IGNORED

2019/20 Pre-season.

7 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

i would rather see morgan in there than delph.  if morgan is staying why did we buy delph?  maybe morgan is being sold?

maybe silva wants him to get used to the squad as soon as possible, also imagine he hasnt played any pre season games for city, but might be wrong. 

53 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Have you got to be a member to purchase the games on Everton TV now?

edit: just went on the FAQ to find out you do have to be a member. What a piss take pre season games should be free. 

Have they ever been?

15 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Not from memory. Used to be 4 quid a pop or if you purchased 3 or 4 you'd get it at a discounted rate. 

I'm not paying 30 quid for a membership they're not worth it

Many more important benefits than pre-season access from membership, priority ticket window being the main one for us distance supporters. £30 well spent for me.

3 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Many more important benefits than pre-season access from membership, priority ticket window being the main one for us distance supporters. £30 well spent for me.

Never normally have an issue getting tickets off StubHub, plus friends and family members have spares most of the time so can't justify 30 just to watch 2 pre season games as I've been working for the first few. 

2 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Never normally have an issue getting tickets off StubHub, plus friends and family members have spares most of the time so can't justify 30 just to watch 2 pre season games as I've been working for the first few. 

Fair enough, I'm not lucky enough to have local friends/family and I've never had to use StubHub, don't like the ethos of the company and similar ones tbh.

3 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Fair enough, I'm not lucky enough to have local friends/family and I've never had to use StubHub, don't like the ethos of the company and similar ones tbh.

It's not ideal with people extorting others on it, but the vast majority of the tickets I've got off there are a lot cheaper than what I'd pay on the official website.