IGNORED

Twenty20

Romey 1878

Im watching the twenty20 international match between England and Pakistan and I have come to the conclusion that the English cannot play cricket very well  :( 4 wickets down for 51 runs is not good

47402[/snapback]

And there was me thinking this topic was about that sh!te i used to drink in the park when i was 15 :lol:

Brown Muscat.

On the 20/20 I like it but take with a grain of salt...very manic derivative of the game.

As a traditionalist still prefer 5 day or a close fought 50 overs, but as said dont mind 20/20.

Consistency seems the key for all sides in 20/20...It's just so scatergoried & on a given day anything Can happen.

And on the day the Ashes ticket scandal breaks....I thought I would just remind all that Poor arl Pat has tickets fo the Fri, Sat & Sunday's of the 1st in Brisbane.......... :P   :P   :P

47776[/snapback]

<_< I won't even say what I'm thinking Pat...I will get banned :D

We are good at the Test Cricket which is the only one that matters to me so I dont mind us being sh*te at twent20 or ODIs.

its silly mid off, crazy was a good guess though :lol:

I hated Cricket until about 5 years ago, then I was hooked, love playin it, wish I was better at it though :D

47943[/snapback]

All the schools in our area hated me cos I'd bowl a few lads out then catch the rest of the batsmen, I was just a bit mad and would stand in front of anything that got hit at me I'v had cricket ball imprints in my chest for weeks before and I owned my own box for the family jewels :P

All the schools in our area hated me cos I'd bowl a few lads out then catch the rest of the batsmen, I was just a bit mad and would stand in front of anything that got hit at me I'v had cricket ball imprints in my chest for weeks before and I owned my own box for the family jewels  :P

47948[/snapback]

Well wernt we quite the cricketer, should have played for England :P