IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

33 minutes ago, FairWooney said:

I don't think sig is going anywhere unless he's unhappy at being back up.

I think Ancelotti sees him as a valuable backup to Gomes on a game by game basis and can cover generally in midfield if needed.

Agreed on siggy. Delph and Davies for the same reason. Walcott, Tosun, Sandro, Besic, Bolasie all good shouts though. Hopefully London would appeal to them enough to reduce wages. 

2 hours ago, FairWooney said:

I don't think sig is going anywhere unless he's unhappy at being back up.

I think Ancelotti sees him as a valuable backup to Gomes on a game by game basis and can cover generally in midfield if needed.

Sig isn't going anywhere because no one will pay enough of a fee on top of the massive wages he'd want.

18 hours ago, AlbanyNYToffee said:

Agreed on siggy. Delph and Davies for the same reason. Walcott, Tosun, Sandro, Besic, Bolasie all good shouts though. Hopefully London would appeal to them enough to reduce wages. 

Agree, Tosun, Sandro, Besic and Bolasie are never going to make match day squad in any tournament for us so we just need to get rid to reduce squad numbers and wage bill.

Delph and Davies likely stay as backup though Davies would probably go if someone put in an offer on him or possibly on loan as was suggested with the Southampton link.

Until Gbamin is fit and playing I don't expect both Delph and Davies to go.

Sigurdson has looked alright since we got the new players in and is a decent player to have as backup.

According to https://www.spotrac.com/epl/everton-fc/payroll// he earns the same as Walcott and I'd rather have him than Walcott.

Walcott is in the final year of his contract so would be get rid, save the 100k a week and get a small fee.

Bolaise (75k), Tosun (60k) and Sandro (65k) are all substantial earners that need to go.

Why the hell did Besic get a 6 year contract?  when did we ever give anyone a 6 year contract?!  I like him and had he not had so many injuries he could have probably done alright for us but we really got stuck with him with that length contract!

• 4 months later...
25 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

We should be all over this, get him in the holding roll to free up Allan and Doucoure and give Gbamin the time he needs to ease back in slowly 

Delph to Newcastle.

Gueye to Everton.

Everybody’s happy (apart from peteo and I can’t remember the other Gueye-hater on here!)

2 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

As much as I would love to see this materialize, I don't see us bringing anyone in before tomorrow night. All of the messaging from Carlo and Brands points to no incomings this window

If we’re getting rid of Bolasie, Kenny, Tosun, Bernard, Lossl and maybe even Delph - albeit maybe only on loan, I expect we’ll be seeing at least one loan coming in. That’s a lot of wages freed up - we’re either in financial ruin (which I don’t think we are) or we’re freeing up space for a couple of incomings (on-loan).

3 minutes ago, c1982 said:

If we’re getting rid of Bolasie, Kenny, Tosun, Bernard, Lossl and maybe even Delph - albeit maybe only on loan, I expect we’ll be seeing at least one loan coming in. That’s a lot of wages freed up - we’re either in financial ruin (which I don’t think we are) or we’re freeing up space for a couple of incomings (on-loan).

This is the thinking I'm clinging to.

1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

We should be all over this, get him in the holding roll to free up Allan and Doucoure and give Gbamin the time he needs to ease back in slowly 

Absolutely.

Even just all 3 Doucoure, Allan and Gueye buzzing around would be great. 

Really hope we are looking into this.

25 minutes ago, Btay said:

Must have been shit at it for PSG to sign him! Honestly, I couldn’t imagine an midfield with more energy than Doucoure, Allan and Gueye.

Maybe that's the reason they want rid of him...

After watching Doucoure I find it hard to believe anyone would want Gueye back. He's exactly the type of player we needed rid off. Gylfi is next on the list.

7 hours ago, pete0 said:

Maybe that's the reason they want rid of him...

After watching Doucoure I find it hard to believe anyone would want Gueye back. He's exactly the type of player we needed rid off. Gylfi is next on the list.

6 hours ago, Palfy said:

Doucoure and Allan have ability with their energy something Gona never had and never will. 

Respect your opinions fellas but I can’t agree. I’d have him a midfield 3 in a heartbeat.