IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

sidwell is now wanted by spurs, chelski and manure, not looking good for clubs like ourselves to sign him.

from football-rumours:

Strachan leavin new gaffer will be David Moyes from Everton with 12 million 2 spend

why would moyes go when we look like where off to europe and will have more than £12mil to spend, silly rumour <_<

Edited by Everton Lad

think moyes will want to do europe properly this time round, he knows he owes it to the fans as last time was a shambles so i think he will give europe ago and if it doesnt work then i can see him parting with us next summer. But cant see strachon leaveing/fired this summer, hes going to win the league, had a good run in the champ league and will want to build on that, Walter Smith new manager is not going to be sacked.

EVERTON RUMOURS.

Everton ins: Fernandes (11mill)

Nugent (3mill)

also expect Moyes to attempt to sign a left back and another midfielder!

Everton outs: Van der Meyde (500k)

Wright (500k)

Pistone (free)

Moyes will keeps the likes of Beattie (who will have a good season next season I'm sure!) and Naysmith etc. We need a strong squad if we are to play and succeed in league aswell as champions league (YEH not UEFA) !

COYB.

Everton's Summer transfers

Ins

Nugnent 4 Mil

Alan Smith 7 Mil

Fernandes 7 Mil

Jay demrit 3 Mil

Outs

Naysmith 3 mil

Beattie 6 Mil

Wright 1 Mil

Those leavers are pretty spot on from what i've heared , along with VDM , ( a mars bar and a tin of pedigree chum)---signing on fee

How can we get a transfer fee for Wright when his contract runs out at the end of the season and he is not under 24 so won't get any comp for him.

Also who in there right mind is going to pay 3m for Naysmith and 6m for Beattie. Won't get 6m for both of them.

Wouldn't pay 7m for Smith. United paid that for him when they signed him.

Everton's Summer transfers

Ins

Nugnent 4 Mil

Alan Smith 7 Mil

Fernandes 7 Mil

Jay demrit 3 Mil

Outs

Naysmith 3 mil

Beattie 6 Mil

Wright 1 Mil

Is there an actual rumor about Demerit or is it just something you would like to see? I know he wants to stay in the Premiership even if Watford go down. I love Demerit and would like to see him at Everton but I think we could get him less than 3 million. He has had some amazing games this year as well as bad ones but it is his first year in the premiership.