IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

about time we were linked with this lad, he will be a future star, mark my words.

my uncle was at one of those dinner things that are usually held, hes a red so i dont know how true this is but he was talking to a ex everton player (cant remember who) but he was saying that the fella said kenwrite is broke, not got much money, infact not even a million. dont know how true this is. could have just been winding me up for being the only blue in my family, apart from my brother.

about time we were linked with this lad, he will be a future star, mark my words.

my uncle was at one of those dinner things that are usually held, hes a red so i dont know how true this is but he was talking to a ex everton player (cant remember who) but he was saying that the fella said kenwrite is broke, not got much money, infact not even a million. dont know how true this is. could have just been winding me up for being the only blue in my family, apart from my brother.

he had some major tours last year, that must have made him a few bob. but in terms of being a club owner, he isnt rich at all. anyone expecting him to throw his own money in, it wont happen. he had to borrow from all his mates to buy the club in the first place

Everton will, if they make Europe will be expanding there squad and adding strength in depth to help the European and Premiership campaign and trying to avoid the disaster season of 2005/ 06 European season. Leaving the club will be Naysmith (to a Scottish club most probably Rangers), Pistone (back to Italy), Weir (Rangers on a permanenet basis), Anderson De Silva (return to lower Spainish club), Beattie (Blackburn, Bolton or a newly promoted club, i.e. Derby) . David Moyes will be bringing in Luke Young (4m), Paul Konchesky (2m), Fernandes (6-8m), Barton (5m offloaded as club isn't matching his ambitions and also Pearce thinks he's causing too much trouble, finally outgrown his boots), Nuggent (6m) . Expect Everton next season to really push for Europe again challanging the likes of Bolton and even Arsenal for 4/5th

Kenny Miller to Everton (1million)

Everton are close to sealing the signatures of Manuel Fernandes and Stuart Parnaby. Everton are also to sign Lewin Nyatanga for £1.2mil. Everton will sell Gary Naysmith with a move to Rangers the likely destination. To replace him Everton will sign Adam Drury from Norwich. Also look for Evertn to go after some more young talent with promising Swansea youngster Matthew Stephens being lined up for a pre contract.

EVERTON FC SUMMER 07 In AND Out Everton with the fa cup semi final going Chelsea's way means that 7th place is also a Uefa cup spot means Everton will start planing for the Uefa cup next season. firstly at the end of the season both Lee Carsley and Alan Stubbs will sign new 1 year deals. at the back stop the rumours on Gary Naysmith he is still seen as a viable member of the team and will not join Celtic or Rangers. Everton are looking at the possiblity of bringing in a younger centre half WBA Curtis Davies has been mentioned but a cheaper option would be jay de merit of Watford who would jump at a chance to play in the Premiership again. The most change at efc will be the midfield David Moyes has been very impressed with Watfords Hameur Bouazza and will make a bid for him again would jump at a chance to join the blues also West Hams Nigel Reo Coker has basically signed 100% for 6.5m and will be a vialbe asset also Manuel Fernandes is keen to stay but Everton are but of by the 12m price tag though he is worth it. upfront Everton have already signed a brill younger from Swindon Town Lukas Juikeiwitz Everton are 50 50 on David Nugent because well next season Everton would have many foward options Johnson Vaughan anichebe Mcfadden and have both Scott spencer and lukas juikiewitz (spelling?) in reserve leaving for sure is James Beattie he will join Roy Keanes Sunderland and also Andy van der Meyde is on his way to Juventus! aslo leaving are Richard wright Southampton and sandro pistone back to Italy were all European tour come on you blues!

Everton In: Manuel fernendes-Benfica 8m

Nigel Reo-Coker-West Ham 5.5m

Jay De Merit-Watford 2m

Wayne Routlegde-Loan totenham

David Nugent-Preston 4m

Lukas Jutkiewicz-Swindon-done

Out: Richard Wright-Southampton

Sandro Pistone-Udinese-0.5m

Andy Van der meyde-Juventus-1m

Tim Cahill-Man utd-12m doh!

James Beattie-Sunderland-3m

Cahill will be going to United but it will be for £8m. Arteta will be going for £7m to Valencia. Out of this money Everton have already nearly negotiated deals for Reo-Coker, Etherington Barton and Nugent. They have also made timid enquires about a left back and a midfielder but I have not heard who the names are yet.

Lucas Neil has no desire to stay at West Ham when they go down. His relegation release cause will leave him open to move to Newcastle, Middlesborough or Everton. Look to see him link up with some of his international teammates, but not Kewell if he stays at Liverpool.

Everton Ins and Outs

In:

Mark Viduka- swap James Beattie

David Nugent- 5-7m

Joey Barton- 5.5m

Hameur Bouazza-2m

Manuel Fernandes-6m plus Andy van der Meyde

Jay De Merit-1m

Out:

Richard Wright-Southampton'Rangers

Sandro Pistone-Udinese'Lecce

Andy Van der meyde-Benfica

James Beattie-Middlesbrough

Viduka is a no no. besides him getting on a bit in years, he only plays when he feels like, too inconsistent.

MIND YOU, out of the hundreds of rumours that have been on here i dont think one of them will be right, after all they are only what some people think might happen nobody actually knows anything. ;);)

there not my rumours there from a rumour site.

Everton In and Outs

Out:

Tim Cahill-Man United-10m

Mikel Arteta-Sevilla'Valencia-12m

James Beattie-Sunderland'Middlesbrough-3m or swap

Andy Van der meyde-Benfica'Fc Porto'PSV

Sandro Pistone-Udinese'Lecce'Livorno

Richard Wright-Southampton'Rangers'Sunderland

In:

Lucas Neil-Westham-1.5m

Jay De Merit-Watford-2m

Joey Barton-Man City-5.5m

Manuel Fernandes-Benfica-6m

Fransico Yeste-Athletic Bilbao-6m

J

Nugent, Barton and Baines will be coming in to Goodison expect Fernandes to sign.

Who in the right mind will say Cahill is worth £8m if Carrick was £18m United would have to match this at least and Arteta for £7m get real, we are not a selling club except for Beattie (the only place for him is Celtic to get his form back, the Premiership is to big for this big time Charlie

Everton Ins:

David Nugent (Preston) - £4m

Manuel Fernandes (Benfica) - £8m

Leighton Baines (Wigan) - £4m

Justin Mapp (Chicago Fire) - £2m

Alan Stubbs - One-year Extension

Lee Carsley - One-year Extension

Anderson Silva De Franca - Three-year Extension

Moyes is also looking for a Goalkeeper to replace Richard Wright as he intends to send Iain Turner out for a Season-Loan at Sheffield Wednesday after his impressive form there on loan recently.

Outs:

Richard Wright - Free

Alessandro Pistone - Free

Andy Van Der Meyde - £2m

James Beattie - £4m

Howard

Neville Yobo LeScott Baines

Arteta Fernandes Cahill Mapp/ Osman

Nugent Johnson

Everton are ready to make a double swoop for westbrom pair Jason koumas and diomansy kamara for a joint fee of 6m

that can swerve off.

Man u want Cahill and think they may sneak him in for cheap. a bit of tapping up will occur here. te he he.

as can that.

Man United ins

Cahill 10 mil

Everton ins and outs

In:

Alfonso Alves (Sc Heerenveen) -6m

David Nugent (Preston) -4m

Joey Barton (Man City) -5.5m

Manuel Fernandes (Benfica) -8m

Leighton Baines (Wigan) -3.5m

Jay De Merit (Watford) -1m

0ut:

James Beattie- (Sunderland/ Middlesbrough/ Newcastle) -3m

James Mcfadden- (Rangers) -3m

Tim Cahill- (Manchester United/ Inter Milan!) -15m

Andy Van der meyde- (Az Alkmaar/ Sc Heerenveen) -free

Anderson Da Silva Franca-no new deal

Gary Naysmith- (Celtic/ Rangers/ Wigan) 2m

Theres two or three players in positions we need to fill who woulnt cost mega bucks, and they are left footers.......

Phil Jagielka... Voted Sheff Utds player of the year for the third year on the trot, Left back and left Mid.

Gary McSheffrey, Birminghams leading scorer this season with 20 goals from left mid/left wing.

Would also consider Mathew Taylor from Portsmouth, another good left footed midfielder.

We wouldnt need anyone else besides Fernandes, but we have to get some wide left footers in to get the balance right.

Always thought Jagielka was a CB/DM, is he not? Nevertheless he would be a great signing, would cost a good bit though.

McSheffrey, yes please would be an outstanding signing, would solve our left wing problems and could play up top if needed, would love to get him.

Has been switched to play there this season but basically can play anywhere, great lungs and good workrate, left footed.

If WBA fail to gain promotion this season expect to see Koumas and Kamara leave for the Premiership. Koumas is attracting the interest of Villa, Everton and Boro. Whereas Arsenal already have Kamara lined up as a long term replcement to the aging Thierry Herny

Everton have already sealed the signing of David Nugent on Preston for £4mil. Also coming in are Billy Jones for £1mil, Baines £4mil, Barton £3mil + Beattie, and Fernandes to arrive for £8mil. Outgoing will be Wright, Pistone, Naysmith, VDM and Beattie.

Also expect Chelsea to poach Big Keith Wyness as they are getting increasingly fed up with Peter Kenyon mouthing off about Mourinho. In exchange for this Everton are set to be offered £5mil or Geremi + Frank Arnesen who Chelsea think still secretly works for Spurs