IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Crac .... Havent seen him play as a winger but every time ive seen Sheff on the telly he backs up the forwards from wide left positions Never on the right. At the moment he is captain and playing centre half cos the centre half and captain (MORGAN) is out injured.

Think he's the sort of fella who can play anywhere and still give 100 %, deffo earns his wages.

Warnock never has a replacement goalie on the bench cos Jagielka is a good Goalie as well. three players for one if we bought him, he's a bit of a Superman. ;)

Warnock never has a replacement goalie on the bench cos Jagielka is a good Goalie as well. three players for one if we bought him, he's a bit of a Superman. ;)

Got to disagree here Bill, his is a jack of all trades, master of none, big swerve from up here.

ATB

Mac

1. Manuel Fernandes will NOT sign Permanently for Everton he'll sign for AS ROMA. Why you ask? Because the blues don't have enough money because they practically went broke when they signed JoLeon LeScott and Andy Johnson.

Rumours!

Nugent to Everton

Everton changes summer 2007: Firstly it is unlikly that Everton will be able to hold on to portugese wonder kid Manuel Fernandes as his performances at Goodison have put many top euro club on alert such as Bayern munich anf Ac Milan put Moyes is hopeful to sort out a deal as soon as possilbe with Benfica seeing Van der meyde join Benfica and a fee of 8m euros.

In: it is likely that Everton have all put signed David Nugent now as Preston look as if there not even going to make the playoffs he will join for a fee in the region of 4 to 5m

In midfield if the Fernandes offer fails Everton will set there sights on Kevin nolan who would jump at the chance to join the blues after his honour was to sam allardyce not Bolton other possible income is Joey Barton one will be signed thomas Gravesen has also been looked at to come in as well as Fernandes or nolan/ Barton

Out: Ricard Wright is certain to leave with both former club Ipswich and play off bound Southampton Wright would prefer a to work under his old boss george burley if they reach the Premiership

Sandro pistone will return to Italy with Livorno possible suiters

Both James Beattie and McFadden will leave Beattie will join Sunderland or Celtic and McFadden will join Rangers for a loan spell if Nugent signs which is 99. 9% done.

Come on you Blues

EvertonFc

Ins: Fernandes £8m (definite)

Nolan £4m (maybe, as allerdyce has left)

Baines £4m (likely)

Nugent (Again highly likely)

Outs: Beattie-Celtic £3m

Van de Meyde-PSV £3m

Wright- Ipswich £1m

Naysmith- Rangers £1m

Everton- Nugent

Heard that Big Sam has been approached by Everton Board

Everton to sign:

David Nugent

Joey Barton

Manny Fernandes

Leighton Baines

Team 07 08

1. Howard

18. Neville

4. Yobo

16. LeScott

3. Banies

7. Fernandes

12. Barton

17. Cahill

6. Arteta

8. Johnson

10. Nugent

100% come on Everton!

Jarosik will be joining Bolton to replace Nolan who is Everton bound

Heard that Big Sam has been approached by Everton Board

Everton to sign:

David Nugent

Joey Barton

Manny Fernandes

Leighton Baines

Team 07 08

1. Howard

18. Neville

4. Yobo

16. LeScott

3. Banies

7. Fernandes

12. Barton

17. Cahill

6. Arteta

8. Johnson

10. Nugent

100% come on Everton!

Jarosik will be joining Bolton to replace Nolan who is Everton bound

:o Lescott's French!

Since we have been linked to Fernandes, Barton and Nolan I think we only get one of them. I don't think we will pick up two central midfielders when we have other needs but I may be wrong. I guess it will come down to how much money we have to work with.

Edited by Joe

The Owls are planning swoops on Luton for talented Republic of Ireland right back Kevin Foley. He is due to replace the soon to depart Frankie Simek who is on his way to Everton.

Everton are to sell this summer:

Richard wright: will sign for Ipswich or Southampton because of burley

Sandro Pistone: injury prone will sign for an Italian club likely Lecce

Gary Naysmith: first team football no longer available likely to link up with Smith and Weir at Rangers.

Andy Van der meyde: Done nothing in 2 seasons again injury prone likely to join an Italian or Dutch team

James Mcfadden: Shows signs of quality but not on a consistant basis likely again to join Rangers

James Beattie: No goals from open play since last march! will sign for Celtic or Sunderland

Everton will offer new one year deals to both Alan Stubbs and Lee Carsley

Also expect Mikel Arteta to sign a new long term contract to keep the likes of Valencia away!

Everton to sign in the summer:

Left backs: Everton are looking at two Impressive full backs either Nicky Shorey of Reading or Wigans Leighton Baines will be signed with Nuno Valente for back up

Midfield: Everton have targeted a number of midfielders but most likey to sign are Scouse pair Joey Barton and Kevin Nolan

upfront: David Nugent has been offered deals behind the scenes at Sunderland and Portsmouth expect him to sign for Everton 100%

Since we have been linked to Fernandes, Barton and Nolan I think we only get one of them. I don't think we will pick up two central midfielders when we have other needs but I may be wrong. I guess it will come down to how much money we have to work with.

I could picture Nolan in an Everton shirt but he would be the last player id go in for out of them 3 players..