IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

he can go down to championship, after his performances this season thats what he deserves tbh.

Yeah i agree, he's deffo no better than what we have already. Tevez and Mascherano signings obviously upset him and didnt fancy fighting for his place, but was rubbish before they came anyway.

reo-coker is a quality player. id happily have him here, maybe not over fernandes or barton, but still a quality player.

a little off topic, but mascherano was awesome the other night, makes you think what the fucks goin on at west ham

New Bolton manager Sammy Lee is set to freshen things up this summer as he looks to stamp his authority on the club. Selling many of the players which served Big Sam so well.

Players going out will be:

Kevin Nolan to Everton 5 million

I'm also led to believe that Celtic will sign Joey Barton from Man City for £5.5m and James Beattie from Everton £4m.

Once Mourinho, Terry and Lampard leave, there will be the following coming in:

Manager- form LA LIGA or PREM

Terry's replacement- Curtis Davies of WBA

Frank's replacement- Tim Cahill of Everton

thought this was worth a mention:

Steve Mcmanaman and Robbie Fowler are to form a consortium to take over at Tranmere Rovers (Grahem Souness maybe involved to) . They have a 6 year plan to get them into the Premiership and also create a larger fanbase. Fowler and co will invest around 30million into the club to start off. Rick Parry will also be on board this project, but will not be active in the running of the club.

The Tranmere board would be keen on this, they want raise the profile of the club, and with both Fowler and Mcmanaman on board they feel the club will benefit on and off the pitch. They hope these names will attract a higher calibre of player. Fowler will use his Liverpool conections to seal a contract with Liverpool to sign promising young players on loan. They will act as a feeder club.

They will ask Everton if they would be interested in a ground share. Its beleived that Tranmere have a fanbase of around 20 thousand supporters, and they hope to double that within 2years. They think a ground share with Everton as the way to go. Everton will seriously consider this proposal as they want to cut the costs of their proposed move to Kirkby. Tranmere may even be tempted to move into Goodison Park as another option as it is closer to there current ground.

Everton Rumours: Everton are trying to tie up another loan deal for Manuel Fernandes, the blues can't afford Benficas asking price as they feel they need to invest on getting a bigger squad for Europe. The blues are believed to have 20 million to spend this summer, as well as whatever they make from sales,

sales are likely to be-

James Beattie 3-4 Mill - Any club willing.

Richard wright- out of contract.

Andy van der Meyde- nominal fee/ free-Holland

Gary Naysmith- 1 mill- Rangers

Possibly Tim Cahill, Moyes is not happy that he is going off to the asian cup injured as something similar happened last year with the world cup but Moyes understood because it was a world cup, he doesn see the asian cup highly, its not really good playing against vietnam is it.

Expect some big clubs to monitor tiny tims situation, I am told Everton would start listening to offers in the region of 8 million. its not confirmed he will leave, it is possible tho.

Targets to bring in are-

GK- none-

CB- Ben Haim- bosman

LB- Leighton Baines 4 Mill or Paul Konchesky 1. 5

CM- Manuel Fernandes 1 year loan

Joey Barton 5.5 Mill

Kevin Nolan 5.5 Mill Mathieu Flamini-

Wingers- Kieran Richardson- 5 Mill

Matthew Etherington 2 Mill

Gilles Barnes 2.5 Mill

Strikers- David Nugent 5 Mill

Dean Ashton 10 mill

Darren Bent 12 mill

Everton squad for next season 2007-08

GK- Howard, Turner, Ruddy

RB- Hibbert, Parnaby (£0 - Boro)

CB- Yobo, LeScott, Stubbs, Bramble (£0-Newcastle)

LB- Richardson (£3.5m Man United), Nuno Valente

RM- Fletcher (£3m Man United), Osman

CM- Neville, Carsley, Barton (£5.5m Man City), Cahill, Fernandes (12mth loan Benfica)

LM- Arteta, McFadden

ST- AJ, Nugent (£6m Preston), Anichebe, Vaughan, Jutkiewicz (£750k Swindon)

Out will go Naysmith, Beattie, VDM, Pistone & Wright.

Everton FC are currently watching several young players which include

Leeds United youngster Daniel Rose

Ipswich Town Owen Garvan and Daniel Haynes

Middlesbrough Nathan Porritt

Scottish Transfer Rumours!

McFadden - Celtic

Brown - Everton

Everton are passing the rule over a hot new 16 year old Korean prospect, Suk mai Dong.

He is believed to holding out for an improved offer from Watford and Elton John.

For a little message, this took a long time to type.

Who told you that you could leave Crayola Corner Mac :lol: ?

EVERTON RUMOURS

IN

Fernandes - Loan

Nugent - £4mil

Barton - £5.5mil

Barnes - £3mil

Baines - £3.5mil

OUT

Beattie - £4mil - Newcastle

McFadden - £2mil - Rangers

Wright - Bosman - Ipswich

Pistone - Bosman - Lecce

Van der Meyde - £2mil - Vitesse or Torino

According to my source, Alex Ferguson isn't happy with Alan Smith and will offload him at the end of the season. Newcastle, Liverpool and Everton are all interested.

I have deleted my post to which Mike refers, but left his quote of it stand.

I apologise to all members, there is a place for it and I was hammered and being the twit I am overstepped the mark.

Won't happen again, unless we win the Eufa Cup.

Once again, I am sorry.

ATB

Mac

Guest blueboy122

i no i have said this but like i dont see what everbody sees in nugent yes he a good player in the championship but not in the prem. i like the lad but i just dont think he is what we need for european success we need people who are proven in the prem such as darren bent. Much rather save the money on nugent and buy darren bent

Anyone agree??

I shook the fellas hand and I was like so come on are you coming to Everton next season, and he just grinned and said yeah probably. I was like nice one. He's bigger than I thought he was as well.

'Tis true, I spoke to him after the game too and had a picture taken with him. When I asked the same question he said I want to.

Joey Barton will have the chance to move to AC Milan with scout, Marcel Desailly set to suggest a £5.5 million bid. Expect Everton to come in for the disgraced Man City star as well.

Arsenal will test Everton with a £10 million bid for Tim Cahill this summer, whilst Inter Milan are also interested in the Australian attacking midfielder.

Everton Rumours

Joey Barton will not sign for Everton as the fans or Moyes want him

Fernandes will sign for 9m

A Left Mid will sign

And a striker Possibly Nugent with Preston now not getting the play off place but Moyes might not want to take a risk as he may be a failure like Beattie so Moyes may go for either Ashton 10m or Bent 12m

Also a stadium in Kirkby will NOT go ahead

team next season

howard

Neville yobo leScott Valente

Arteta Fernandes Cahill a new lm

aj Vaughn/ Nugent/ Ashton or bent

subs : Turner Stubbs anichibie Carsley osman

Everton FC could set to sign

W. Brown Season long loan from Man United rb/ cb

B. Jones Crew nominal fee rb/ cb/ lb

L. Baines 3 million lb

Y. Benayoun 3 million rm/ am

M. Fernandes season long loan

J. Barton price ? cm/ cdm

O. Garvan price 1 million cm/ lm

D. Nugent price 5 million

EVERTON RUMOURS

Nugent and Barton are both done deals

Nugent - £4mil+ sell on fee and international appearnances bonuses

Danny Rose of Leeds and Bruce Lalombongo will join. Already signed on is Lukas Jutkievitz (sp) of Swindon

Moyes is trying to tie up another season long loan deal for Manuel Fernandes

Beattie, Wright and Pistone are all on the way out definitely and Van der Meyde, Naysmith and McFadden will be sold if respectable offers come in.

Stubbs and Carsley will be offered one year contracts and Tim Cahill and Mikel Arteta will be offered extended contracts

Expect Joey Barton to make the move to Goodison Park,

To the toffee who thinks that they will get £4m for Beattie - on his wages and with his waistline and scoring record - you will need to pay someone to take him away (really)

Guest blueboy122

David Moyes has decided to leave David Nugent and turn his attentions to Darren Bent or Dean Ashton. Bent would be availble for around 7-8 million and if West ham go down Dean Ashton will be sold to a premiership club for 9-10 million.

Source Daily Record

This is exaclty what i wanted to hear Darren Bent By far more superior than David nugent

haha 10 million for ashton haha! a player that hasnt kicked a football for a year no thank you. poeple dont want to pay 12 mill for fernandes but youd pay more aless the same for bent or ashton.Anyway why would moyes all of a sudden turn his attentions?? not like sumone has bought him. ? :huh:

Guest blueboy122

i dont no do i lol. You have to agree Nugent will not score over 10 goals for everton will he. Darren Bent will score over 15 at least!! Far better player in my opinion!!

Guest blueboy122

yes i would pay 12 million on bent or ashton because strikers is iur priority for europe and that were as we could buy barton for the midfeild and save alot of money