IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Thomas Graveson will definitely sign for either Birmigham or Sunderland.

The 2 clubs will also compete with Everton for the £6.5 million signing of David Nugent.

=v1=

Rangers Rumours:

James Macfaden Gary Naismith-3/ 4Million

Defoe is the major outgoing player at Tottenham this year with possible suiters being A. Villa or Everton.

To the Spurs fan who said they will sign Mikel Arteta for 7 million- you couldn't buy Artetas right nut for 7 mill. as he along with berbatov and Tevez is top3 player outside the big 4. could we get berbatov or Tevez for 7 mill. NO. he is not leaving.

Evertons major signings as usual will be done by the middle of June. expect David Nugent & Leighton Baines to join. Moyes is looking to pad up the squad for Europe so also expect a few bosmans and a couple of season long loans. Manny Fernandes could re sign for another year although it looks unlikely at the min. Carsley and Stubbs will stay. Beattie, wright, pistone, Naysmith and shandy Andy van der Meyde will leave. expect 6 new arrivals by pre season. oh yeah heard from a red she that Alonso is definitely leaving. he's off to Barca. why else would they sign Mascherano

Out of favour Everton striker James Beattie will join Tottenham in a £3m deal, with Mido expected to move to Goodison Park as a makeweight

EVERTON RUMOURS

I have it on good merit that Nugent and Barton will be revealed the day after the season ends.

Another loan deal will be tied up for Fernandes. The bosmans Moyes is interested in are Flamini and Distin. Moyes is also very interested in Aiden McGeady despite him signing a new contract a few months ago.

Guest blueboy122

yesssssss!!! These are the strikers we need to be looking at!! not championship level strikers! Bent! Defoe! Ashton! O god am goin for a lie down bewfore i get to excited lol.

Mind u probs just end up getting nugent lol!!

yesssssss!!! These are the strikers we need to be looking at!! not championship level strikers! Bent! Defoe! Ashton! O god am goin for a lie down bewfore i get to excited lol.

Mind u probs just end up getting nugent lol!!

I dont actually rate Bent. Defoe or Ashton as top sharp shooters!!

Heard that moyesy was in Charlton last night! Probably watching darren bent or another transfer target for everton eould be Luke Young. He will definately be looking for a new club this summer, a good right back who would be certain to add depth to the squad! Bent would be awesome but im not that confident we will sign him! I think moysey will sign Nugent!! Any thoughts on who we should sign?

Everton ins

David Nugent-6m

Joey Barton-5.5m

Manuel Fernandes-Loan

Leighton Baines

BIG EVERTON RUMOURS

Aiden McGeady will sign a five year contract worth 16k a week which will ultimately rise to 28k with Everton. Despite the exciting winger signing a new contract this season he has been tempted by a new challenge and Premiership football. £2mil will be paid up front but an extra £1.5mil is in bonuses. James Beattie will be heading the other way as part of the deal

outs,, , Miller . Everton

Everton ins

David Nugent-6m

Joey Barton-5.5m

Manuel Fernandes-Loan

Leighton Baines

BIG EVERTON RUMOURS

Aiden McGeady will sign a five year contract worth 16k a week which will ultimately rise to 28k with Everton. Despite the exciting winger signing a new contract this season he has been tempted by a new challenge and Premiership football. £2mil will be paid up front but an extra £1.5mil is in bonuses. James Beattie will be heading the other way as part of the deal

outs,, , Miller . Everton

Id love all that to happen if it could.

Guest blueboy122

yer i pay attention to some scottish some italian some spanish etc. Who is he?

And why are you being a nob ed just cos i dont no who he is?

yer i pay attention to some scottish some italian some spanish etc. Who is he?

And why are you being a nob ed just cos i dont no who he is?

I wasnt being a nob head, I was asking a question. Now take your knickers from up your arse and give them back to your mam, theres a good lad.

Everton look set to seal a £7.5million deal for Tottenham striker Robbie Keane, whilst they are also interested in out of favour strike partner Defoe if Keane won't move, for £6 million.

Everton Rumours

Just heard from a reliable source that the reason why Moyes has nt signed Nugent yet is besause he has gt Darren Bent lined up instead.

What the fuck are we talking about Sidwell for?, he has been given high ideas of his ability, he ain't that good.

ATB

Mac

I Agree, he aint even that good, as if any top 4 team would want him id rather we left it to tottenham wasted there money on him and got us Barton and Manny meself