IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Would be £6mil wasted IMO. We already have a wasteful Russian I dont think I could deal with another.

On a completely different note I saw Tuncay come on for Bolton yesterday (i think they said he was on loan from Wolfburg?) but I always thought he looked a decent player with a good attitude. He never really fit into Stoke's plans and Im not exactly sure what his best position is but for what would surely be a very cheap fee I think we could do a lot worse.

Does anybody think he would be a good addition?

He only joined West Brom in August so i doubt we could get him yet but what about the future?

Please don't start these sorts of threads in a rumour section.

I didn't want to totally delete your post so I thought this was the best place for it.

Just to really put a cat amongst the pidgeons and scare half of you to death, what about Jason Roberts? No I am being serious... Yes he has his limitations but he does know where the net is and when he gets a run of games he has proven that he scores goals in the Premier League. He is strong, has some pace, holds the ball up quite well and works hard for the team. He doesnt seem to be getting a look in at Blackburn so we should be able to pick up on loan or at least for a very modest sum (certainly wouldnt want to fork anything more than £500k for him.

Iv got my tin hat on so fire away! 67.gif

Edited by Bailey

Just to really put a cat amongst the pidgeons and scare half of you to death, what about Jason Roberts? No I am being serious... Yes he has his limitations but he does know where the net is and when he gets a run of games he has proven that he scores goals in the Premier League. He is strong, has some pace, holds the ball up quite well and works hard for the team. He doesnt seem to be getting a look in at Blackburn so we should be able to pick up on loan or at least for a very modest sum (certainly wouldnt want to fork anything more than £500k for him.

as a short term option between now and the summer, then yes, he would score goals imo

He is utter shite.......................

improvement on what we have got though

Sorry Bailey but He's royally shite even more so these days!

I work with a Rovers season ticket holder and from what He says and what I've seen My comment is quite polite. He had a decentish spell for Wigan but he's been very poor for Rovers a decent Championship striker nothing more.

I work with a Rovers season ticket holder and from what He says and what I've seen My comment is quite polite. He had a decentish spell for Wigan but he's been very poor for Rovers a decent Championship striker nothing more.

I wish we had a decent Championship striker!

I agree he certainly isnt brilliant but I think he could do more for the team than the likes of Saha and Cahill could. Desperate times!

Just looked him up for links/ reports (kipper are running it) and found out he's married to Leon best's sister - he can go there and make it a family affair! Sounds like west ham and Leicester want him - makes sense if tomkins is leaving west ham - doubt he'd go to Leicester as a lifelong forest fan/ one club man!

Edited by c1982