IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

i don't get shirt names but i'd love an everton shirt with seedorf on it

Exactly, What a legend, am i right in thinking he's won more Champions league medals than any other player? Can you image him at Everton!?

Oh and because I hear Clyne might be off to Newcastle....this guy's going; Mathieu Debuchy. Very Baines like in his play, looks set to leave Lille.

Pilar who scored this evening for the Czechs. He looks a decent raw talent. Still very young, has a level head (based on interviews I've read) and has some serious potential. Probably already too much potential for us but he seems grounded and knows that playing football Is more key than making a big move!

Pilar who scored this evening for the Czechs. He looks a decent raw talent. Still very young, has a level head (based on interviews I've read) and has some serious potential. Probably already too much potential for us but he seems grounded and knows that playing football Is more key than making a big move!

I was thinking the same thing

Think the same on Dzagoev, should have tried swapping Bily for him.

Really like the look of Ivan Perišić. I think Borrussia have sold too many players to let him go but I think he looks a decent player, certainly wouldn't mind him at Everton.

Kevin Strootman, looks like an amazing young talent, he'll be off to one of the big boys but still think he has all the attributes to be a top, top player. Very un-selfish in his play, great team player.

Might be shot down here, but Ivan Klasnic might be going cheap, technically a free agent, I know he's ageing but could be a good foil for Jellyman, as a fellow country-man? And Cuellar's already been mentioned, good cover for RB.

If Baines' goes, great young LB coming through at Banfield, successor to Zanetti, Nicolas Tagliafico...he's going to be one of if not THE best LB in the world. Still relatively unknown. He has a menancing left peg, great crosser, can 'see' runs and tackles like he's in the English game. Pretty quick and a good engine, wouldn't cost that much either, probably a large appearance and sell on fee but he'd be worth it.

What are peoples opinions on Theo Gebre Selassie?I think he's done exceptionally well in a poor Czech team and looks a threat going forward and in his defensive duites. He plays for Slovan Liberec (!?) so i doubt he'd cost too much money but he's shown he can handle the hardest of opponents already. Yes, the Czechs got hammered by the Russians, but i wouldn't lay blame on him. At 25, he's about to hit his prime but for a RB who looks good going forward and in defense, I don't think he's a bad shout?