IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

José María Callejón being linked with a move to Liverpool for 7m EURO. Erm...we should do it. He's class. And relatively cheap.

If we really do have the money...please buy him. Madrid getting rid of expensive (wage) fringe players, to start concentrating on very good/promising players.

Edited by tenaciousj

Read a rumour on Bluekipper that we are interested in Defoe, it was on Sky Sports News that Reading have put a £5m bid in, the rumour on Bluekipper says we are offering Rodwell for Defoe and Pienaar. Could be interesting if true.

That's massively undervaluing Jack...unless there's a serious wad of cash involved as well.

Loans to perm or just loans?

Just temp loans are no good to us. Theyll cost us money and not benefit the club in any major way? Loan to perm would be much better.

Does your source suggest that the 'frees' which have recently been snapped up (Rodellega, Clyne etc) were they part of the "perms" you mentioned? Or 2 perms as of now?

Loans to perm or just loans?

Just temp loans are no good to us. Theyll cost us money and not benefit the club in any major way? Loan to perm would be much better.

Does your source suggest that the 'frees' which have recently been snapped up (Rodellega, Clyne etc) were they part of the "perms" you mentioned? Or 2 perms as of now?

no the perms are Pienaar and one other, im not sure about the loans to perm thing, whether they are, or not mate, i never asked all he said was 3 loans, i'll try find out :)

hes for sale as long as the money is right,a bit like the lescott situation,when the money is right he will go.

nothing like the JLo situation - we're not under financial pressure to sell and the player isnt pushing for a move. So again, how is it looking like Baines will go? Edited by Matt

nothing like the JLo situation - we're not under financial pressure to sell and the player isnt pushing for a move. So again, how is it looking like Baines will go?

How do you know this though Matt? are you basing your thoughts just on the new TV deal?, knowing us we have already borrowed some of that already and i have learnt in previous weeks our debts are twice what the fans think they are, hence why we are not being sold because the books at EFC are all over the shop, so how do you know we are under no pressure to sell, do you have info on this?

How do you know this though Matt? are you basing your thoughts just on the new TV deal?, knowing us we have already borrowed some of that already and i have learnt in previous weeks our debts are twice what the fans think they are, hence why we are not being sold because the books at EFC are all over the shop, so how do you know we are under no pressure to sell, do you have info on this?

mostly that, partly the number of people off the wage bill. Had you not noticed that the usual media reports about Evertons finances have gone quiet since the deal was announced? I might be wrong, but then, noone can prove that Im not right either.

oh, and since when have our debts doubled?! we're now 80m+ in debt? Think that wouldve been all over the media.... You have learnt, may I ask how and request proof?

Edited by Matt

mostly that, partly the number of people off the wage bill. Had you not noticed that the usual media reports about Evertons finances have gone quiet since the deal was announced? I might be wrong, but then, noone can prove that Im not right either.

oh, and since when have our debts doubled?! we're now 80m+ in debt? Think that wouldve been all over the media.... You have learnt, may I ask how and request proof?

If i can get some i will,it was only talk that my source gave me mate. i have to say i don't believe it myself, as it would be more public if the debts were that bad, but something i did'nt know until today was that some journo was on the radio the other day(I HAVE NO IDEA WHO, AND I DID'NT LISTEN TO IT) saying that the clubs problems are far worse than people realise and that its all going to come out sooner or later.

With regards to Baines which was the original point, i think we should all just wait and see, he doesn't want to leave so it's going to take a big offer, an offer which im not sure they can meet, my opinion is that Baines will still be an EFC player at the start of the season