IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

i would nt mind taking a punt on Kris Boyd if the above is true.

I see Sibieski has rejected a new contact at Nooocastle, can see him coming to us, didnt we try to get him last year? I remember Moyes saying he is an admirer, would make a good squad player for free, can replace Beats as the big man and we can make some cash

Everton:

the young talent I was talking about the other day was giles Barnes (5-6million)

Joey Barton (done deal will be revealed on June 1st 5 million)

bridge/ Baines (depends if the price is right for bridge)

moyes will not sign David Nugent as he is too expensive and isn't proven in Europe or the Premiership so Moyes will opt for a Spanish giant striker who isn't quite quite getting into the first team but has European experience choose to belive me or not but I no this because I am close friends

with victor anichebe and James Vaughn who are in 2nd year 6th form with me

in Chesterfield high school (sports college)

Tom Antonio blu 4 life

Everton in Europe

Iv got a mate who works on the Liverpool echo - says Everton will be signing Viduka

Everton ins and outs summer 2007:

In:

Paddy Kenny - 1.5m - Sheffield United

Phil Bardsley - Loan - Man United

Sylvain Distin - Free - Man City

Sunny Nakamura - 6m - Celtic

Yaya Toure - 6m - Monaco

Manuel Fernandes - Loan - Benfica

Kevin Davies - Nominal - Bolton

Out:

Richard Wright - Ipswich

Alessandro Pistone - Lecce

Gary Naysmith - Rangers

Andy Van der meyde - Twente

James Mcfadden - Celtic

James Beattie - Middlesbrough

Starting team:

Howard

Neville Yobo Distin LeScott

Arteta Toure Cahill Nakamura

Davies Johnson

Jenas – 7m – Everton

Nugent – 6m – Everton

Ljunberg- Everton

Arteta- Juventus Not Rangers

EVERTON TRANSFERS

IN

Manuel Fernandes - Loan

Phil Jagielka - £4mil

Eddie Johnson - £1mil

David Nugent - £3mil (cut price in January)

Jerzy Dudek - Free

Chris Brunt - £2mil

OUT

Alessandro pistone - Released

Richard Wright - Released

James Beattie - £3.5mil - Celtic, Boro, Newcastle

Everton; Just had a pint with a mate who works at efc, he told me they have tried to sign distin today but he's agreed a move already, dont no were. expect Phil jageilka (spelling) to be signed within a week apparantly efc have also tried to sign Flamini but he's off to Juventus. if Nugent is going to be at efc this summer 2 things need to happen, uno- Beattie needs to go and 2 they won't pay over 6 million, so don't expect to see him any time soon. manny Fernandes is staying. they think. dont ask me bout that because I didn't get it either. apparantly 3 or 4 players are leaving with up to 7 coming in. roll on June. Big Dave

I have it on good authority that Everton are prepared to table a bid for Chris greenacre from Tramere

Luke young is looking at a way of staying in the Premiership with Everton set to offer the talented right back deal he won't turn down

come on you blue boys. Nugent and Barton next please

Guest blueboy122

Just shows you what kind of people these website employes. Everton massive club in europe and we are being linked with chris greenacre he only got 17 goals in league one hes fat and getting old.

yep he is one for europe!

Everton F. C

I would just like to get things straight Mikel Arteta is not leaving he has said over and over he is staying he wants to sign a new contract at Everton and that is being drawn up.

What I have also heard is that Everton are in a two way battle now for Mark Viduka with Portsmouth.

Everton are set to name Joey Barton as there first new signing on June 1st the fee is said to be 4.5m

football-rumours is a stupid site avoid it at all costs, there are some crazy names being thrown around at the moment, i wish it would calm down a bit, even though i know we won't have loads of money we should just get the players like nugent and fernandes secured first then look at others.

Guest blueboy122

viduka would be a top calss striker i think and for free would be a fantastic deal. in viduka you have got strenth power skill and a great header of the ball. in johnson u have a team worker a man with extreme pace would be a great partenship i reakon!

who would you lot prefer on the left at everton kewell,gonzalez,richardson??