IGNORED

Best Footie Manager Sim ?

Willo

Just thinking about purchasing a new footie management game and wondered what the best one is to buy .

I haven't had one since Champ Man 2002 but i know eidos and sports interactive went their seperate ways so is there still a Championship Manager brand out there or has it been jibbed off ??????

Suggestions please people . :)

Well im a fan of LMA Manager but no one on here seems to like it  :blink:

47562[/snapback]

I am not really into management games but if play them my fav is LMA and I believe that there is a new one out soon as well.

I have got CM06 on xbox and PSP and they are quite good for a bit of fun but much prefer play football than managing them as get bored once the window closes and I have to be left with Kilbane

I am not really into management games but if play them my fav is LMA and I believe that there is a new one out soon as well.

I have got CM06 on xbox and PSP and they are quite good for a bit of fun but much prefer play football than managing them as get bored once the window closes and I have to be left with Kilbane

47625[/snapback]

Yeah there should be, I'm looking forward to it. Ive had them all so far.

the best was champ man 01/02 that was a great game :) mark viduka was one of the best strikers on it :lol:

47814[/snapback]

martin palermo was the man on that game...he was the best ... maxim tsigalko on later game

to adam ... then get football manager.... kilbane is amazin haha ... its made by Everton fans, so its a little bias hwo we get champions league semi's and stuf hahaha

Edited by CraccerC

not played standalone manager games for years. (although I do go all the way back to Football Manager on the Spectrum !)

I'm playing the online version of Championship Manager these days. It's a bit basic, but it's early days yet.

Been top of the rankings four times so far, and as far as I know, no RS have been there (though there's a lot of scandanvians playing, so I may be wrong on that one).

47625[/snapback]

The new LMA is out this month mate, I cant wait