IGNORED

Moise Kean

On 28/06/2019 at 19:13, Palfy said:

Ever thought that might be the reason why, open it and we can contain the bollocks in one place instead of polluting other threads. Just a thought 💭 

No, it makes no difference just like closing the Lukaku thread made no difference 

On 28/06/2019 at 10:08, Palfy said:

😂😂 That would be a dream come true for at least 4 of us who are suffering depression since the Gana threads been closed 

Haha Pal, I'm just waiting for the next controversial thread after Gana leaves at some point. Who's next?

5 hours ago, sibdane said:

Haha Pal, I'm just waiting for the next controversial thread after Gana leaves at some point. Who's next?

Its an easy formula. Pick the best, most important, consistent performer that is universally admired and respected. Then set about to argue blind any point to the contrary no matter how ridiculous and uninformed that makes you look. 

4 hours ago, barryj said:

Its an easy formula. Pick the best, most important, consistent performer that is universally admired and respected. Then set about to argue blind any point to the contrary no matter how ridiculous and uninformed that makes you look. 

You must be talking about Digne? I think your find it very hard to find anyone who doesn’t rate him. 

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

You must be talking about Digne? I think your find it very hard to find anyone who doesn’t rate him. 

He’s become a fans darling, no one will turn on him anytime soon. Pickford has made a couple of howlers so he is ripe for being the next target. 

3 hours ago, StevO said:

Or Gomes to have a bad patch and people start saying he’s weak and doesn’t have the mentality. 

That’s slanderous. 

I believe it will be Walcott if he still gets the opportunity to play, not that I dislike him but I know many do which is fair enough everyone to their own. 

But Gana hasn’t gone yet and may not which is going to be interesting when the season starts and his thread is still closed. 

7 hours ago, Matt said:

He’s become a fans darling, no one will turn on him anytime soon. Pickford has made a couple of howlers so he is ripe for being the next target. 

Not Pickford he’s made saves others can only dream of he’s got to have been worth 10 or more points last season for the amount of world class saves he made in games we drew or won by the odd goal. 

Englands number one ☝️ 

6 hours ago, Palfy said:

That’s slanderous. 

I believe it will be Walcott if he still gets the opportunity to play, not that I dislike him but I know many do which is fair enough everyone to their own. 

But Gana hasn’t gone yet and may not which is going to be interesting when the season starts and his thread is still closed. 

Walcott has already had plenty of it. 

Matt opened the thread, just no one has anything to say in there. 

Wouldn’t want a buy back clause in  the contract unless it was silly money which won’t happen. I’d give them first option at market price otherwise we carry the risk and they get the finished article at the fraction of the price.