Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dunc said he wants his players to fight for everything and never stop running, he did neither and so got hooked, ruthless maybe but I’m absolutely fine with that 

Well this Moise Kean seems to be some player 😂

Spotlight will be off Kean a bit this season, with our big signings this summer. I think there was far to much expectations on him from fans last season - he was a teenager coming to a new country. I

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I am still surprised that he has been a player that went straight in to PSG first team - but it's great that he is doing so well, and hopefully he can keep it up - and we get a massive profit on the kid next summer. 

If PSG and other top clubs take a shine to him, I am pretty sure he will be pushing very hard for a move as opposed to wanting to come back to Goodison and staking a claim in our starting line up.  

It does make me wonder how he would have done this season with us in the Prem if he had grown up a bit and just knuckled down with his football. It would have been nice to see a new maturer Kean come of the bench as opposed to Tosun this Saturday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RuffRob said:

I am still surprised that he has been a player that went straight in to PSG first team - but it's great that he is doing so well, and hopefully he can keep it up - and we get a massive profit on the kid next summer. 

If PSG and other top clubs take a shine to him, I am pretty sure he will be pushing very hard for a move as opposed to wanting to come back to Goodison and staking a claim in our starting line up.  

It does make me wonder how he would have done this season with us in the Prem if he had grown up a bit and just knuckled down with his football. It would have been nice to see a new maturer Kean come of the bench as opposed to Tosun this Saturday.

his agent is raiola, he will be pushed only to the top clubs, which is also to benefit us

Link to post
Share on other sites

Great to see him doing well over there. He is still very young and has plenty of time to prove himself.

I haven’t rated him to this point as I question his attitude, not from what I read in the media... but from what I see on the pitch from him. 
I could be very wrong, truth is... at this point no one knows.

Bit if he is prepared to knuckle down, then I’m willing to have my mind changed.

Wosh he would have gone somewhere else though as PSG is a hotbed for big attitudes and he will just mingle in, without anyone really noticing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shukes said:

Great to see him doing well over there. He is still very young and has plenty of time to prove himself.

I haven’t rated him to this point as I question his attitude, not from what I read in the media... but from what I see on the pitch from him. 
I could be very wrong, truth is... at this point no one knows.

Bit if he is prepared to knuckle down, then I’m willing to have my mind changed.

Wosh he would have gone somewhere else though as PSG is a hotbed for big attitudes and he will just mingle in, without anyone really noticing.

He’s excelled in 2 teams that have top class quality and dominate proceedings. I don’t think he’s suited to the nitty gritty stuff - holding it up or running the channels ect. Let’s see how psg against the bigger teams in the champs league.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Matt said:

Think this confirms my initial suspicion that he was bought to sell on. If he gets 20 goals or so, we could double our money 

That article makes out like we'll struggle to make our money back. If he keeps scoring and they keep showing how much they want him permanently we won't have any trouble doing that and then some.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

That article makes out like we'll struggle to make our money back. If he keeps scoring and they keep showing how much they want him permanently we won't have any trouble doing that and then some.

No way we will struggle. There’s no option to buy, so we hold all the cards. Slap a big tag on him and tell them “pay it or we’ll consider other offers”

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...