IGNORED

Moise Kean

33 minutes ago, Heath said:

Is it? I thought it was two occasions. First one, I would assume he got a ticking off. The second time, he was dropped from the squad; which I would hope is the wake up call he needs and and will sink in with the lad.

So are you saying there were three occasions and not two? Or have I misunderstood your reply?

Once with the Italy U21s as well. 

47 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Once with the Italy U21s as well. 

Where he was dropped immediately, he should be made to face the indignities that we all know, he obviously never had a good enough excuse as to why he was late again so got dropped. 
Maybe he will learn from this and realise his responsibilities. 

3 hours ago, Heath said:

Is it? I thought it was two occasions. First one, I would assume he got a ticking off. The second time, he was dropped from the squad; which I would hope is the wake up call he needs and and will sink in with the lad.

So are you saying there were three occasions and not two? Or have I misunderstood your reply?

Yes 3 mate. He also got kicked out of the Italy squad for the same thing, while with us.

Im hoping he has been read the riot act by the manager and knuckles down a bit. A bit underwhelmed with so far.

4 hours ago, Shukes said:

Yes 3 mate. He also got kicked out of the Italy squad for the same thing, while with us.

Im hoping he has been read the riot act by the manager and knuckles down a bit. A bit underwhelmed with so far.

Cheers mate, I didn't realise that. Pretty much like you've said, hopefully he'll knuckle down now and get on with doing his job. 

By all accounts juve never wanted to sell him and wanted buy back clauses. He is a kid and playing in a new league so maybe silva is trying to bed him in. If so that a commendable or is it he knows his neck is on the line and puts his trust into players he has more knowledge of? He needs a run of games and not on the right side. 

1 hour ago, Finn balor said:

By all accounts juve never wanted to sell him and wanted buy back clauses. He is a kid and playing in a new league so maybe silva is trying to bed him in. If so that a commendable or is it he knows his neck is on the line and puts his trust into players he has more knowledge of? He needs a run of games and not on the right side. 

Totally agree. We as fans need to see him in a run of games before we can actually judge him. He is very young and it shows at the moment. 

His ability is immature, and his attitude is (if reports are to be believed), but he is rated highly, or was, and that means we need to give him a real chance to improve and make it over here.

Whats the harm in giving him a good run to show what he can do.

10 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Totally agree. We as fans need to see him in a run of games before we can actually judge him. He is very young and it shows at the moment. 

His ability is immature, and his attitude is (if reports are to be believed), but he is rated highly, or was, and that means we need to give him a real chance to improve and make it over here.

Whats the harm in giving him a good run to show what he can do.

None 

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

Apparently some big clubs are interested him and a lot of people rated him, and couldn’t believe we had actually landed him.

It makes me ask the question is Kean a poor player, or is Silva a poor manager?

Young player, new league, struggling team, maybe best to give him some time before we make judgments.

Holgate and Davies seem to be developing.

18 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Young player, new league, struggling team, maybe best to give him some time before we make judgments.

Holgate and Davies seem to be developing.

My point being no he isn’t a poor player, just hasn’t been given a proper opportunity by a poor manager. 
Holgate and Davies have been playing well only got there opportunities through injuries,  not because of the foresight of the manager. 

20 minutes ago, Palfy said:

My point being no he isn’t a poor player, just hasn’t been given a proper opportunity by a poor manager. 
Holgate and Davies have been playing well only got there opportunities through injuries,  not because of the foresight of the manager. 

I think its right to take our time with Kean, especially while we are struggling. We should introduce him slowly once we are more settled.

I take your point about Holgate and Davies only starting due to injuries, but they have both improved as players, and with the amount of games played, they were both going to be used this season at some point. Credit Silva for keeping them in the side even when other options were available.

12 minutes ago, London Blue said:

I think its right to take our time with Kean, especially while we are struggling. We should introduce him slowly once we are more settled.

I take your point about Holgate and Davies only starting due to injuries, but they have both improved as players, and with the amount of games played, they were both going to be used this season at some point. Credit Silva for keeping them in the side even when other options were available.

But they have proven they are better than the other options, it’s just that Silva couldn’t see it months before the injuries. 
So I give him no credit what’s so ever for their inclusion. 
And when DCL and Tosun are injured or have registered nothing for weeks, and Silva has no option but to play Kean regularly in the position that suits him, and he comes good are we to credit him for that. 

3 hours ago, StevO said:

He’s a teenager, trying to make his way in a country and league that new to him. With a group of lads around him that don’t speak his language. 
Maybe he just needs a bit more time to adapt. There is no way he was brought in to be our main man this season. 
One thing is for certain, he doesn’t need the pressure of our fans base to be the saviour. 

He won’t be adapting here if Silva doesn’t play him, and if report’s are true he is toying with letting him go out on loan. 
For me I think he’s good enough it’s the manager who is failing him. 

42 minutes ago, Palfy said:

He won’t be adapting here if Silva doesn’t play him, and if report’s are true he is toying with letting him go out on loan. 
For me I think he’s good enough it’s the manager who is failing him. 

There’s more to adapting than just getting minutes on the pitch at 19, sometimes even older. i think keeping away from the negative atmosphere that has surrounded the first team in the beginning of the season is good management personally. 

15 minutes ago, Matt said:

There’s more to adapting than just getting minutes on the pitch at 19, sometimes even older. i think keeping away from the negative atmosphere that has surrounded the first team in the beginning of the season is good management personally. 

It’s nothing to do with his age if you’re good enough you’re old enough, but if you’re not being played or when you are you are being played out of the position that suits your game, then you are going to struggle no matter what age you are. 
He needs to be played up top and given a decent amount of games to fit into the team. 

30 minutes ago, Palfy said:

It’s nothing to do with his age if you’re good enough you’re old enough, but if you’re not being played or when you are you are being played out of the position that suits your game, then you are going to struggle no matter what age you are. 
He needs to be played up top and given a decent amount of games to fit into the team. 

You’re talking about ability. I’m talking about the mental aspect, and that’s not really age specific but certainly harder for younger players. He’ll get his games when he’s had time to adapt and to accept that he has to take his time. Going from playing with Ronaldo etc is a playing change on top of the cultural changes. 

8 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

Mina that’s all I have to say.  The same people who have written off kean did the same with Mina.  He’s been our player of the year arguably.  Seems Marco did it right.

I was one of them. Think he is clumsy and not very good in the air for his size. He is liable to get sent off every tackle, or give away a goal!

I have been proven very wrong. I would panic now if I didn’t see his name on the sheet. 

And you know what! It feels great to be wrong.