IGNORED

Moise Kean

2 hours ago, MC11 said:

Don’t even make a comparison with Lukaku yet Haf. Lukaku proved he was a goalscorer.

At present Kean looks lost he’s giving the ball away too much. He’s young and we’ll all give him time 

I was asked what lukaku was doing at 19.... so what do you want me to do????

If the response doesn't make comfortable reading for someone who wants to believe that at 19 lukaku was tearing the league up then tough.

Fact is the kid has talent and fans getting on his back will surely see that he won't realise it. 

He only seems to look to turn one way, which makes him very easy for the defender to read. 

That being said, I don't think we should be throwing the lad under a bus any time soon. He's still learning all aspects of the game at this point, and his education has had to change extremely early after moving to a new country just as that education had begun. While it may still be football, the two leagues are vastly different. It's like starting at school and being there a few months and then having to change schools. While you're still learning the same curriculum it will be taught differently, and probably in a different order, making it hard to stay on track.

He clearly has the ability he just needs time to settle 

Coming into a disjointed side currently in transition whilst trying to adapt to a new country and league won't be easy 

I do see a fair few of the people who defend Davies don't put the same emphasis on Kean when he's clearly got far more ability and is two years younger 🙄

18 hours ago, Hafnia said:

I was asked what lukaku was doing at 19.... so what do you want me to do????

If the response doesn't make comfortable reading for someone who wants to believe that at 19 lukaku was tearing the league up then tough.

Fact is the kid has talent and fans getting on his back will surely see that he won't realise it. 

Let’s get one thing straight. I’m all for Kean I want him to do well but he is struggling.

Lukaku comparison is silly really tho as Rom is pretty much a 1:2 striker-everywhere he’s been. Kean would do well to match that.

Why are we comparing him with Lukaku or anyone for that matter, he’s 19 had a hand full of games in what is his first season in the toughest league in the world, let’s give him a chance to settle in and judge him end of next season when hopefully he’s playing in a far better team with a manager who knows how to get him up to speed. 

3 hours ago, MC11 said:

Let’s get one thing straight. I’m all for Kean I want him to do well but he is struggling.

Lukaku comparison is silly really tho as Rom is pretty much a 1:2 striker-everywhere he’s been. Kean would do well to match that.

Again..... I repeat..... at 19 years old in the premier league lukaku struggled. ... he wasn't a 1 in 2 premier league striker at 19.

Yes... he scored in the Belgian league which quite frankly is a million miles away from the premier league.  When he went to the prem he struggled till he got sub time at WBA

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
9 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

I will not be surprised if he is sold this summer. 

Agreed - Waste of space

I'm sure theres probably more behind the scenes stuff we dont know about too.

Shame was really impressed and excited we nabbed him in the summer. Perhaps Graeme was right...? 🤔

Think we should recycle and try get back our money or even a little profit if we can on his potential (unsure in these times though if realistic). Maybe partx with Italian clubs is the way.

24 minutes ago, Latchford9 said:

Balotelli Mark II...half expect to see him outside his house displaying a Why Always Me T shirt.

He's not worth the hassle and we should get rid of him

Imagine what he would be like off the pitch if he was actually producing the goods on it.....

I’m not ready to give up on him just yet. 
This was a stupid thing to do, but even the likes of Kyle Walker and Jose Mourinho have broken these rules. I’m by no means saying it’s ok, but people of all levels in the game have done similar. Give him the grief he deserves, but I want to judge his Everton future by what he does on the pitch. I’ve still got faith in his ability. 

21 minutes ago, StevO said:

I’m not ready to give up on him just yet. 
This was a stupid thing to do, but even the likes of Kyle Walker and Jose Mourinho have broken these rules. I’m by no means saying it’s ok, but people of all levels in the game have done similar. Give him the grief he deserves, but I want to judge his Everton future by what he does on the pitch. I’ve still got faith in his ability. 

I have some faith in his ability too, but this is the 3rd time he’s been stupid. I really want him to succeed, but if he keeps doing stupid things like this he’s throwing his chance away. 

It’s not the first time though SteveO. I think he is showing disrespect in all areas. 
Disrespect to club meetings, training, lockdown rules.... where do we draw the line?

If he was showing an incredible appetite to put his head down once on the pitch, then yes give him another chance. But let’s be honest here, he is a bit of a headless chicken... holds onto the ball and runs into a wall. 

We wouldn’t let Niasse get away with it. Don’t get me wrong I’m not comparing him with Niasse, Niasse has a much better goal scoring record and is more effective.

25 minutes ago, Shukes said:

It’s not the first time though SteveO. I think he is showing disrespect in all areas. 
Disrespect to club meetings, training, lockdown rules.... where do we draw the line?

If he was showing an incredible appetite to put his head down once on the pitch, then yes give him another chance. But let’s be honest here, he is a bit of a headless chicken... holds onto the ball and runs into a wall. 

We wouldn’t let Niasse get away with it. Don’t get me wrong I’m not comparing him with Niasse, Niasse has a much better goal scoring record and is more effective.

Niasse has done something during all of this and there was only me that highlighted it, so...