IGNORED

Moise Kean

Just watched a couple of videos of the lad. Looks like he has great close control, technique and an eye for goal. No idea what he is like positionally or with his vision and passing etc but he certainly seems promising. Big difference playing in Seria A to the Prem though and I expect he will take time to adapt.

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

Just watched a couple of videos of the lad. Looks like he has great close control, technique and an eye for goal. No idea what he is like positionally or with his vision and passing etc but he certainly seems promising. Big difference playing in Seria A to the Prem though and I expect he will take time to adapt.

He's a bit of a diva but I think that comes with the amount of hype hes been given since youth team football. His ego probably outweighs his talent currently but his potential is very high.

6 hours ago, Lowensda said:

He's a bit of a diva but I think that comes with the amount of hype hes been given since youth team football. His ego probably outweighs his talent currently but his potential is very high.

Is he? In what sense? I haven't read anything that alludes to any attitude problems. 

On 09/07/2019 at 20:24, barryj said:

Wouldn’t want a buy back clause in  the contract unless it was silly money which won’t happen. I’d give them first option at market price otherwise we carry the risk and they get the finished article at the fraction of the price. 

3 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Exactly what I’ve been saying all along

19 minutes ago, sibdane said:

I think he's pretty reliable. I recognize the name at least (could be a good or bad thing).

Seems a little late to the party... According to other reports we have had a bid rejected and submitted another one yesterday! 

I think Pepe will go from Lille which leaves Leao. I wouldn’t want to think they would sell both. Leao could prosper next season and be worth more in the long run. Kean I think is the goer business wise. Juve have spent huge on wages in the last twelve months on Ronaldo, Ramsey, de light, raboit. They need to sell.  £40 mill with a buy back or percentage is a good deal for them 

1 minute ago, Finn balor said:

I think Pepe will go from Lille which leaves Leao. I wouldn’t want to think they would sell both. Leao could prosper next season and be worth more in the long run. Kean I think is the goer business wise. Juve have spent huge on wages in the last twelve months on Ronaldo, Ramsey, de light, raboit. They need to sell.  £40 mill with a buy back or percentage is a good deal for them 

That's a good point about the wages.

2 hours ago, Finn balor said:

Please let’s have no talk of the buy back! 🤯