IGNORED

Last Minute Deals?

With no replacement this could be an extreamly bad move however with AJ, Beatts, Victor and Vaugh scoring for the rezzies the other night this could be Faddys chance to pick up the left wing berth and make it his own!

Just a thought and i wonder if this may be the tempter that makes Moyes consider swapping him with Steed and some cash????

COuldn't we look at selling him for a deal with Steed. Figures being quoted at £2.5m for Steed. Say offer £1.5m plus Kilbane.

However according to the Sun this morning its our fav club behind the Skunks that have nicked him from under the noese of Westham and that is of course

SPURS

£11.5m tripple raid for Chimba, Mido and Steed

However selling him without a replacement is a very bad move

Edited by Adam

http://sport.independent.co.uk/football/pr...icle1222540.ece

Double edged sword - left is probabley our weakest side - But Arteta, VDM, Faddy and even Johnson at a push could cover that position until January at least. (i.e Johnson on the left and beattie up front when we go 4-5-1) (Johnson was originally a winger before he was employed as a forward)

Without being to cruel - we actually put up a better performance without Kilbane on the pitch on Saturday with only 10 men. That is a little telling on how much the team/squad really NEEDS him.

I would rather have a replacement lined up, before Kilbane was sold, but now many bid between £1M - £0.7M will be get for him in the future. I would be tempted to sell if the bid went as high as £1M as its some money in the bank ready for the next transfer window.

We managed without Rooney, Radzinski and Gravasen - probabley at each time out most valuable players (transfer fee wise) and did OK, so losing Kilbane sould be a walk in the park.

Everton weigh up Fulham's £750,000 winger bid

10:12 8/30/2006

The Craven Cottage side are keen to take Kevin Kilbane to West London

http://www.fansfc.com/evertonfootballclub/...p?newsid=156877

"Fulham manager Chris Coleman has made a £750,000 offer for the 29-year-old Republic of Ireland international ahead of Thursday's transfer deadline.

Former Sunderland man Kilbane however remains a key part of David Moyes' squad and his departure at this late stage in the transfer window would leave the Everton boss short of options on the left-hand side."

i cant believe some of you want to keep kilbane he is utter crap to be honest when i see his name on the team sheet i cringe , we have faddy for the left spot and vdm when hes fit so cover aint a problem but i think moyes best bet is to offer 1.5m cash plus kilbane for steed , i honestly think fulham will accept

thats just my opinion though

ps - GET RID OF KILBANE

i cant believe some of you want to keep kilbane he is utter crap to be honest when i see his name on the team sheet i cringe , we have faddy for the left spot and vdm when hes fit so cover aint a problem but i think moyes best bet is to offer 1.5m cash plus kilbane for steed , i honestly think fulham will accept

ps - GET RID OF KILBANE

47693[/snapback]

Who wants to keep him?

ps - GET RID OF KILBANE

47693[/snapback]

Fulham will accept more or less any offer and have accepted numerous offers this summer already, its Steed who wont move to teams including us.

Just echoing what everybody else has said really. We would be short but we won't get offered money for killa again, I would rather take a chance with the young lad on there or see if macca can make it his own, I hope we sell though regardless, its money for old rope.

All the best Killa, you work rate couldnt be faulted, it was just your ability :P

wigan made us an offer we couldnt refuse!

2 mill rising to 2.25!!!

We couldn't reject Kilbane cash - MoyesSep 1 2006

By Dominic King, Liverpool Echo

The Blues received a fee of £2m, which could eventually rise to £2.25m depending on appearances, for a player they signed from Sunderland for £750,000 three years ago and only had 12 months remaining on his contract.

"We received a fair offer for Kevin and he thought at this present time it would be right for him," said Moyes.

wigan made us an offer we couldnt refuse!

2 mill rising to 2.25!!!

We couldn't reject Kilbane cash - MoyesSep 1 2006

By Dominic King, Liverpool Echo

The Blues received a fee of £2m, which could eventually rise to £2.25m depending on appearances, for a player they signed from Sunderland for £750,000 three years ago and only had 12 months remaining on his contract.

"We received a fair offer for Kevin and he thought at this present time it would be right for him," said Moyes.

48427[/snapback]

:D good buisness ;)